Calling all movie lovers. If you’re like us, you’re constantly looking for reasons to throw fancy parties. The Oscars are the perfect opportunity to do just that. Beautiful dresses combined with gorgeous hairdos – could there be anything better? And that’s we’ve done a little party planning of our own. Feel free to copycat, and party it up, Oscars style.
4. Gold Heart Piñata: Getting sick of commercials break after commercial break? Take a breather and take turns hitting this shiny beauty! We recommend filling it with some movie theater-esque treats for the ultimate themed party. (via Studio DIY)
5. Popcorn Bar: Though this awesome popcorn bar is more fit for an outdoor party, you could easily create your own on a decorated table indoors. While you’re at it, check out some tasty popcorn hacks to add to your spread. (via Hostess with the Mostess)
7. Vintage Photo Booth Backdrop: A photo booth that is both vintage and movie-related? Yes, please! (PS: We’re huge fans of the popcorn cones she’s holding. Those would also be great for the popcorn bar.) (via Kelly Golightly)
9. Glitter-Dipped Bottles: Glitter is always a welcome addition to any affair. Add some pizzazz to your drinks with these glitter-dipped bottles. Our super adaptable tutorial would work well for wine and champagne glasses as well. (via Brit + Co.)
11. Mani Cam: After spending all afternoon getting our nails ready, they’re definitely ready for their close up. Create your own version of the E! mani cam to show your appreciation for beautiful nail art. (via Miss Ladyfinger)
Planning your own red-carpet viewing party? Roll the credits in the comments below!