Holiday cheer is in full swing here at Brit HQ, and we’ve been jamming out to Mariah Carey more times than we’d like to admit. We’re getting a head start: filling up our shopping carts, blasting holiday music, unpacking all the holiday decor from storage and DIYing our pants off. If you promised yourself you wouldn’t start hanging up lights and trimming the tree until after you’ve had your fill of turkey on Thursday, you can still add things to your to-DIY list. We’ve got all the holiday wreath inspo you need to deck the walls (and halls) with festive flair.
1. Deer Bust Wreath: This black, white and gold take on the holiday wreath is simple and chic. Hang a classic wreath adorned with just a few gold accents over the deer bust hanging on your wall, finish it off with a black and white striped bow and your living room is full of Christmas charm. (via The Home Depot)
2. Natural Season Wreath: A rustic wreath made from items that can be found in your own backyard, park or gardening center — talk about an urban forager’s dream. Make sure to pick foliage and greenery that will keep hold after it’s dried so you’ll have it all holiday long. (via Treasures + Travels)
3. Geometric Wreath: Guess what these minimalist wreaths are made of? Three things — cocktail straws, floral wire and spray paint. If you thought the material list was simple, check out the tutorial. (via Vintage Revivals)
4. Simple & Stunning Succulent Wreath: These low-maintenance plants can do no wrong in our book. Take your terrarium to the next level with a wreath that makes a gorgeous living centerpiece. (via Prudent Baby)
5. Striped Paper Straw Wreath: We love finding new ways to use paper straws. Perk up your walls (or doors) with this peppermint paper straw wreath that is ridiculously easy to make. (via Tatertots and Jello)
6. Holiday Wreath Trio: This tutorial comes with not one, but three ways to make a wreath. Head to your neighborhood flower market and wind the foliage around a wire wreath form for a trio of natural trimmings. (via Oh Happy Day)
7. Wood Flower Wreath: We love the raw look of this wood flower wreath. Keep it natural or jazz it up with some spray paint. Either way, this wreath will keep for years and years. (via Martha Stewart)
8. Organic Holiday Wreath: Sticking your favorite blooms in a vase is so predictable. Break the mold by weaving a combination of sturdy, woodsy herbs (rosemary, bay leaves, eucalyptus) and fresh flowers (mums, delphinium and celosia) into a fragrant wreath. (via Style Me Pretty)
10. Anthropologie Holiday Wreath Hack: Ain’t nobody got $300 to drop on a wreath from Anthro. Make a ton of pom poms in the thickest snowy white yarn your can find, attach them to an inexpensive woven wreath and you’ve got a hack for way less than half the cost. (via Between You + Me)
12. Simple Ivy Wreath: This project is straight from Wreath-weaving 101: Holiday Basketweaving for Beginners. We’d totally take that class if it existed IRL, but for now, this tutorial suffices. (via Free People Blog)
14. Paint Chip Wreath: We know you’re probably going to be spending a good chunk of change on all those nifty gifties. So you want a wreath that’s practically free to make — like this one. (via Style at Home)
Which holiday wreath made it to your to-DIY list? Weave us a comment!