National Donut Day is officially here, and we’re savoring every minute of the delicious holiday. Take your unhealthy obsession with this sugary-sweet confection to a whole new level by making donuts a permanent fixture in your everyday life — and we’re not just talkin’ snacks. Turn your home into a shrine to your favorite guilty pleasure by decking your pad with everything from donut clocks to donut-inspired stools. These items are sure to give your living space a sweet touch, whether you’re looking to give Willy Wonka a run for his money or simply want to add a few whimsical touches to your bedroom aesthetic. Scroll through these 15 drool-worthy decor items to find the pieces that’ll have your home feeling like every day is National Donut Day.
1. DIY Donut Rug: Nothing says home sweet home like an oversized donut. Forget your traditional welcome mat and opt for a rug that always greets you with a healthy dose of sugar (symbolically, of course). (via The House That Lars Built)
2. DIY Donut Bulletin Board: Fall freshmen, now’s your time to make a statement! Warmly welcome your first college roomie with a donut accent (or two) that shows the kid in you will never die. (via Paint the Gown Red)
3. DIY Donut Pillow: Just when you thought your sofa couldn’t get any more comfy, this sweet donut pillow enters the mix. This cozy couch accessory is seriously making us rethink the whole definition of Netflix and chill. (via A Beautiful Mess)
4. DIY Donut Coasters: Looking to plan a donut-themed party this summer? Show your guests you’re the *perfect* host with donut-inspired coasters that’ll have ’em swooning over your mad DIY skills. (via Hello Glow)
6. DIY Donut Mirror: Mirror, mirror, on the wall, who loves donuts most of all? You do (duh!). Proudly flaunt your donut love with a mirror that’ll have you touching up your makeup with a whimsical flair. (via Brit + Co)
7. Dormify Donut Mug ($10): Here’s a mug Homer Simpson would definitely approve of. Pair your morning coffee with this tasty-looking mug that’s *almost* as good as the real thing.
8. Smallable Donut Tablet Holder ($20): Who says you can’t be silly at the office? Bring a youthful charm to your next conference call with a tablet holder that’s irresistibly cute.
9. According to Panda Shower Curtain ($68): Let’s face it: You’ve always got donuts on the brain, even in the shower! Give your daily routine a dose of fun with a frosting-inspired shower curtain. This bright pink bathroom decor is sure to make a morning person out of anyone.
10. Lishylishy Half Dozen Sprinkled Donuts Print (Price Varies): Hey, it’s only natural to have framed pictures of the ones (or food) you love. Make your office a cheerful space with a donut print that shows the world where your heart (and your stomach) always lie.
12. Walrus and Toad Donut Magnets ($30): Adorn your fridge with magnets that serve as a constant reminder to buy more donuts. As if you needed reminding ;)
13. DIY Donut Stools: Sprucing up your nursery space? Instill a die-hard love of sweets in your little one with a set of these stools that’ll have them dreaming of sugary confections. (via Studio DIY)
14. Field Trip Donut Mousepad ($12): Just because you’re at work doesn’t mean your workspace has to be so serious. Add an adorable flair to your desk with this cute and comical donut mousepad.
15. Urban Outfitters Donut Pool Float ($26): Little did you know: Donuts save lives! Swim safely all summer long with a floaty that’s not only functional, but fashionable too.
Follow us on Pinterest for more colorful home decor inspo.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.