‘Tis the season to reach for your glitziest holiday party dress and swipe on a bold red lip. If seasonal decorating isn’t already underway at your house, then you best be getting a move on it before the hostessing duties start piling up. Speaking of hostessing, there’s no one better to take style cues and home decor inspo from than the always-charming Reese Witherspoon. And with the timely release of Draper James’ holiday collection, there’s no excuse NOT to start decking the halls in style. Chock-full of special edition wreath-patterned clothing and products — all inspired, of course, by Reese’s Christmas nickname, “Wreath Witherspoon” — the entire line exudes Southern living and hospitality. Scroll down for 24 essentials to ensure you’re living your best “Wreath Witherspoon” life, ‘cause Reese knows best.
1. Draper James Y’all Mittens ($45): Blustery morning commutes, snowball fights — now, what’s missing? File these cheeky navy mittens under things you need to ask Santa for this holiday season.
2. Draper James Wreath Placement Set ($68): Transform your tablescape with this festive wreath placement set that looks like something out of Southern Living. They come in sets of four, so be prepared to stock up in anticipation of any upcoming dinner parties or potluck dinners.
3. Draper James Georgia Plaid Cape ($325): Ask any Instababe, and odds are their secret weapon is a timeless plaid cape (Blair Eadie, we’re looking at you). When you don’t want to deal with conventional outerwear, throw this cape on over black skinny jeans, a chambray shirt and riding boots for a holiday-themed getup that deserves to be snapped in front of your town square’s Christmas tree.
4. Draper James Metallic Totes Y’all Owen Tote ($225): Totes cute! The easiest way to parade around your holiday cheer without entering OTT territory (as if that’s even possible)? We’re partial to Draper James’ best-selling metallic tote that’s been updated with seasonal flair. It’s roomy enough to stow away all the essentials (think: keys, phone and work stuff), and even comes with a hands-free crossbody strap for maximum versatility.
5. NARS Semi Matte Lipstick Jungle Red ($28): How to channel Reese Witherspoon’s bombshell look? We thought you’d never ask. Swipe on this matte lipstick in a vibrant jungle red for a little extra flair that won’t go unnoticed when hosting guests this holiday season.
6. Draper James Wreath Wine Tote ($25): Be sure to stock up on these darling wreath-covered wine totes that just so happen to double as housewarming gifts (because there’s nothing worse than showing up empty-handed). DO toss in the hostess’s favorite bottle of wine as a sweet gesture that won’t go unnoticed.
7. Draper James Happy Y’allidays Tee ($48): ‘Tis the season, y’all, to whip out the sequins, frills and punny statement tees. Give the sequined party dress a break by teaming this fun top with a black jacquard fit-and-flare skirt, ankle strap steppers and a sleek ponytail.
8. Draper James Amaryllis Apron ($58): Try as you might, being a domestic goddess in the kitchen is never as glamorous as it seems. You will spill the sweet potatoes or drop a pound of flour on the floor. For those exact instances, this hibiscus floral print apron will keep you looking stylish and fly. TBH, it’s almost too pretty to use.
9. Draper James Wreath Coaster Set ($35): Holy holidays! Let the shenanigans commence with this “deck the halls” ceramic coaster set designed with fellow hostesses in mind. Just think how magazine-worthy they’ll look sitting pretty on your dining room table alongside fresh poinsettias.
10. NARS Bronzing Powder Irrésistiblement ($39): The dead of winter can do a number on your normally radiant complexion. Add some color to your cheeks with this bronzing powder that will lend just the right amount of shimmer for a healthy I-just-returned-from-Bermuda glow. Sign us up, please.
11. Draper James Wreath Mug Set ($38): Between spiked cider, sinful hot chocolate and your favorite seasonal mocha blend, you won’t run out of wintry beverages to serve up in this adorable wreath mug set (one for you and one for your boo). But seriously, cue the fa-la-las, ‘cause we’re already starting to feel all toasty and warm inside.
12. Jillian Dempsey Khôl Eyeliner ($20): Hack Reese Witherspoon’s red carpet-ready smokey eye by applying this eyeliner to your upper and lower lash lines, then softening the appearance with the built-in smudger. It’ll serve as the perfect look for hosting and attending a number of holiday shindigs this season.
13. Draper James Stemless Wine Glass Set ($38): Your weekly vino night with the girls calls for extra-snazzy glassware. We’re smitten with this “oh my stars” wine glass set that will look just as charming sitting on a bar cart as being used for a special toast. Take note: These would make great gifts for the rosé enthusiast or hostess in your life.
14. Draper James ‘Tis the Season Guest Towels ($68): Because it’s not enough to deck the halls of your home with seasonal accoutrements, this set of embroidered letter towels is practically non-negotiable for your guest bathroom (and even in the kitchen if you need an extra spare). Let’s just say — these will be giving your prized monogrammed linens a run for their money.
15. Aerin Amber Musk ($115): Just a spritz of Aerin’s Amber Musk (Reese counts it among her favorite scents) will have you feeling fresh and sophisticated. The warm scent with hints of floral, amber and musk — perfect for day-to-day wear, BTW — will accompany you wherever you go.
16. Draper James Embroidered Preston Top ($185): Nothing to wear for the holiday party circuit? Nonsense. This prim and polished top featuring an embroidered shooting stars collar is the ultimate wardrobe workhorse. Dial it down with skinny velvet pants or class it up with a lace pencil skirt and show-stopping ghillies.
17. Draper James Ornament Clutch ($195): This statement-making sparkly ornament clutch will serve as the finishing touch to every #HOOTD (holiday outfit of the day). It’ll look just as exquisite with a little black dress as a party-ready jumpsuit — for the finishing touch, glitter-flecked heels shall not be forgotten.
18. Draper James Plaid Travel Set ($48): Between long airport queues and shrieking children, holiday travel is already enough of a headache. Snatch up this portable tartan print pouch equipped with an eye mask and an inflatable neck pillow for stress-free travels this season.
19. Draper James Floral Wreath Pajama Set ($125): Don’t get too excited now, but we just uncovered the cutest Christmas Day floral wreath PJ set. (Okay, we give you permission to let out the smallest of squeals.) We know what we’ll be gifting our mom, sister, BFF — you name it. Oh, and don’t forget to treat yo’self to a pair too.
20. Draper James Metallic Tassel Fob ($48): Add instant swag to your fave crossbody bag or leather tote with this saffiano leather metallic tassel fob that’s equal parts playful and functional. Pssst: It can also double as a chic holder for your car keys.
21. Draper James Plaid Top Handle Bag ($225): Festive holiday plaid? We’re already there. This ladylike top handle bag in a gorgeous tartan print will double for the daytime and after-hours. It’ll accompany you when running last-minute errands around town (a timeless camel coat and pumps will be required) and add major panache to your date-night look consisting of a drop-waist dress and Mary Janes.
22. Sephora Collection Colorful Eyeshadow ($10): A little holiday shimmer will never steer you wrong when it comes to wowing your guests at an upcoming holiday bash. Apply just a dab of this light taupe shadow to the outer corners of your eyes or brush it on your lids for an extra-sparkly look.
23. Draper James Oh Deer Skirt ($195): Oh deer, we’re pretty sure this twirl-worthy skirt is ready to mingle under the mistletoe. Any takers? Whether you’re meeting up with your S.O.’s parents for a Christmas day brunch or are hosting a housewarming party during the new year, this ultra-flattering number won’t disappoint. Pair with a tie-neck blouse and nude pumps for an enchanting look with Reese’s seal of approval.
24. Draper James Holiday Greeting Card Set ($20): Snail mail is not dead, y’all! In lieu of a quick text or informal email, go old-school by sending out one of these holiday greeting cards (this especially goes for your long-distance college roomie or aunt that you see like twice a year tops). PS: The navy and white stripe-lined envelopes are a preppy girl’s dream.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.
(Featured photo via Draper James)