There’s nothing better than coming home to a hot meal in your crock pot after a long day. Since most of us have to prepare dinner for ourselves and don’t have a live-in chef, that means spending some time in the kitchen before dinner is on the table. And while shortcuts to cooking are great, what we *really* want is to come home after work to a meal that takes no prep time. So before you head out the door in the morning, dump all of the ingredients for one these dump dinners into your slow cooker and you’ll come home to a delicious, fully cooked meal. The joys of eating in have never been quite so easy.
1. Quinoa Black Bean Crockpot Stuffed Peppers: It doesn’t get much more delicious than stuffed peppers. If you’re having company over, create a stuffed pepper bar by displaying your favorite toppings like cheese, avocado, cilantro and sour cream. (via Pinch of Yum)
2. Slow Cooker Veggie Omelette: Your slow cooker isn’t just for dinner. Have a warm, filling and healthy breakfast as soon as you hop out of bed in the morning by mixing eggs, veggies and cheese in your slow cooker. Or you can always embrace the breakfast-for-dinner trend. (via Diethood)
3. Five Ingredient Easy White Chicken Chili: White chicken chili is deceivingly filling and delicious. Bake a fresh loaf of cornbread on Sunday to eat with this soup you’ll look forward to having all week long. (via Gimme Some Oven)
5. Crockpot Carne Asada Nachos: Cheesy, melty and crunchy — does it get much better? This is definitely a way to cure the mid-week blues. Top with your favorite ingredients, like sour cream and guacamole or extra veggies like tomatoes and pickled jalapeño. (via How Sweet It Is)
6. Seven Ingredient Crockpot Black Bean Soup: Keep your healthy eating resolutions on track with this super easy and good-for-you crockpot dump dinner. This recipe will feed your family for days, and the best part is that it’s *very* low cost. (via Live Simply)
8. Slow Cooker Honey Sesame Chicken: This copycat meal will have you erasing your fave Chinese joint’s number from your speed dial. Pair this with brown rice and freshly steamed veggies for a full and healthy meal. (via Damn Delicious)
9. Slow Cooker Broccoli Beef: Even the pickiest eaters you know will enjoy this homemade version of the takeout favorite. It’s easy, healthy and ready when you get home from the office. (via Le Creme de la Crumb)
10. Crockpot Beer Braised Chicken: Chicken will never be boring again thanks to this recipe. You can grab your favorite beer and relax while this recipe cooks away in the crockpot. (via Half-Baked Harvest)
11. Crockpot Mexican Quinoa: Mexican can be healthy and easy with this yummy crockpot recipe. It’s totally customizable too. Just use whatever beans and veggies you have in your pantry and fridge. (via Chelsea’s Messy Apron)
12. Slow Cooker Potato and Corn Chowder: This is the easiest chowder you will ever make. It’s the perfect meal to warm you from the inside out without having to even turn on the stove! (via Damn Delicious)
Show us your crockpot dump dinners on Instagram by tagging @BritandCo and #IAmCreative!