The sartorial power of a pair of earrings is undeniable — they’re the perfect accessory. Besides being compact (essential for girls on the go), a pair can instantly take an outfit from basic to bombshell, just like that. Could anything be easier? The rule doesn’t just apply to your earlobes either; statement earrings boast transformative powers for all your other piercings too. Daith, helix, industrial, rook or tragus — you like to push the envelope, so why settle for standard barbells or hoops? Here, we’ve scouted 19 pairs of statement studs, hoops, drops and pin earrings that will take your style game (and #details post) to the next level.
1. J.Crew Lucite and Crystal Earrings ($98): Enlist these dazzling lemon drops to get your ear party off on the right foot. To really make them pop, start with a neutral base (think: cozy white sweaters, sleek black blazers or a silvery slip dress), and let the rest of your accessories follow suit.
2. Bauble Bar Asymmetric Boa Crawler Set ($36): Love to keep ’em guessing? This sparkling trio is calling your name. Their styling opportunities are endless, making them a versatile addition to your on- and off-duty repertoire and desk-to-dinner dressing a cinch.
3. Kingsley Ryan Heart Diath Ring Earrings ($17): Show your ears a little love with heart-shaped hoops with modern feminine edge. The cute coeur sits pretty on the inner part of the ear, but would look equally as alluring on a helix piercing.
4. Lionette Omer Earrings ($318): Watch as the double taps come rolling in when you take to the streets in these cool ear jackets. The eye-catching blue and purple hues and glittering gems make for an OMG-worthy combo we can’t stop staring at.
5. Studio Mirage Hoop Ear Cuff ($55): Bust out the top knot — this rose gold cuff was made for showing off. Redefine your workweek wardrobe by adding this stunner into the button-down-and-blazer mix.
6. Feather Blue Jewelry Three Stars Industrial Barbell ($10): Try a star-studded industrial barbell on for size to make everyday essentials feel out of this world. Amplify the intergalactic appeal with silver loafers and a glass-effect mani.
7. Candy Foxx Cartilage Earring ($17): For a one-of-a-kind look that will take you from day to night, these dangling double studs will more than deliver. The handmade clay base and sleek gold chain will dress up any LBD or chambray shirt with little to no effort.
8. Alagia Gold Tragus and Cartilage Earring ($76): This elegantly edgy tragus, helix and rook hoop is everything when it comes to making a subtle statement. Rock it solo or match it up with tassel drops for the ultimate boho chic jewelry duo.
9. Sylvio Giardina Earrings ($159): The verdict is in: THESE are the sharp geo earrings that you need in your accessory arsenal. Their hot-off-the-runway flair will feel right at home at gallery openings and gigs alike. A leather jacket and bold berry lipstick are obligatory.
10. Lovoda Pavé Line Ear Pin Earrings ($20): Minimalists, this one’s for you! This slight design traces the curve of your ear gracefully, and proves that less = more. Sneak this under-the-radar style into any on-the-job ensemble to bring new meaning to the concept of power dressing.
11. Bohobo Collective Raw Opal Drop Ear Cuff ($88): Pull out all the stops with a stunning cuff-and-drop combo that’s destined to slay at your next GNO or staying-in soiree. Top it off with a copper smoky eye to let the goddess vibes flow.
12. Gold Philosophy Howlite Cupola Pearl Earrings ($171): These aren’t your everyday studs. Chic and sassy just like you, these double-sided beauties will spice up even the simplest #OOTD. For maximum impact, wear them both on one ear, balancing out the other side with an oversized metallic drop.
13. Little Sparkle Double Post Earring ($16): Enter the double post studs you won’t want to take off. Rock’ em at an after-hours work event with a smart LBD, or dress them down with your favorite athleisure essentials.
14. Matthew Calvin Linear Studs ($60): Arrow studs that can be worn high or low on the ear point straight ahead to impeccable style. The best part? They’re 3D printed and custom-designed, making them a bonafide conversation piece that’s perfect for breaking the ice.
15. Studio Lil Primitive Drop Shaped Septum Ring ($95): Good vibes are inevitable when you’re sporting this ornate gold hoop on your tragus, snug or helix piercing. Tap into boho appeal by pairing it with a flowing jewel-tone dress and beach babe waves for a laid-back spring wedding or event.
16. Icing 14G Silver With Turquoise Industrial Piercing Bar ($10): Add a pop of color to any outfit with this earthy turquoise bar. Turquoise is said to bring positive energy and creativity, so it’s a shoo-in for those times when you need to be on your game (Mondays, anyone?).
17. Shihara Post Earring ($355): Let this pointed post stud spark a little creativity in your #OOTD. Whether you accessorize it with a dazzling dangler and jumpsuit or French-girl stripes and jeans, the effect will be just as standout.
18. Rebecca Minkoff Raw Crystal Stud Earrings ($48): Four studs, so many possibilities. Rock these rose gold gems graduated style for maximum impact.
19. Feather Blue Jewelry Pearls and Gold Plated Rook Piercing ($10): Nothing says classic like a pair of pearls, but this rad rook earring has #girlboss written all over it. The fusion of timeless and don’t-mess style is the perfect complement to a bright power suit.
Follow us on Pinterest for all the accessories inspo you can handle!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.