When it comes to dessert, sometimes you just want something nice and simple to satisfy your sweet tooth. Creative yums like dessert lasagna recipes or dessert hummus recipes can be fun, but they often require a packed pantry full of ingredients and mix-ins. These 13 drool-worthy recipes are made with just three (that’s right, THREE) ingredients or less. Whip up one of these sweet treats next time you’re in a pinch to quell a sugar craving.
1. Easiest Nutella Brownies: To be clear, if you top these hazelnut-y Nutella brownies with decadent chocolate and ice cream, you’ll technically be using five ingredients. But as rich as these brownies are, you don’t completely NEED to top them with anything. (via Kirbie’s Cravings)
2. Banana Cinnamon Rolls: Talk about clean eating. These amazing cinnamon rolls are completely vegan and grain-free. The sweetness, of course, comes from bananas and dates — two of the most beloved dessert ingredients in the world of healthy eating. You only need three ingredients (bananas + dates + cinnamon), but you can add vanilla and/or salt if desired. (via Feasting on Fruit)
3. Simple 3-Ingredient Chocolate Covered Date Nut Bars: Dates, nuts and dark chocolate chips are all you need to make these healthy and flat-out YUMMY nut bars. These babies are chock full of antioxidants (from the nuts and dark chocolate) and healthy fats, making them perfect for anyone looking for a semi-sweet, healthy dessert option. (via Fit Mitten Kitchen)
4. 3 Ingredient Flourless Peanut Butter Mug Cake: If you haven’t yet heard of mug cakes, get ready to have your mind blown. These creative desserts can be made in minutes, require very few ingredients and are often super-healthy. Case in point: This flourless peanut butter version. (via Kirbie’s Cravings)
5. Easy Rolo Pretzel Turtles: Let’s switch gears for a sec here… these Rolo pretzel turtles aren’t pretending to be a diet food. They are, however, SUPER yummy, and a perfect finger food to serve at any party or gathering. (via Garnish With Lemon)
6. Healthy 3-Ingredient Flourless Sweet Potato Brownies: Mashed sweet potatoes, cocoa powder and almond butter are all you need to make these healthy, vegan and Paleo-approved brownies. Pro tip: Try not to over-mix the ingredients. The more you do, the longer it will take to cook. (via The Big Man’s World)
7. 3-Ingredient Buttery Shortbread Cookies: These cookies may LOOK Christmas-y, but sub in different-colored sprinkles and you can serve them year-round. They are the ultimate shortbread cookies, with one exception: You only need butter, brown sugar and all-purpose flour to make them. (via Chew Out Loud)
8. Chocolate Coconut Balls: The base of these healthy dessert balls is coconut, which makes them not only tasty, but rich in healthy plant-based fats. Pro tip: If you really want to up the flavor of these little noms, add a fourth ingredient — vanilla extract. (via Forks N Knives)
9. 3 Minute 3-Ingredient Creamy Peanut Butter Fudge: If you love the flavor combo of peanut butter and almonds, you’re going to LOVE this decadent fudge recipe. It only takes three ingredients to whip up too — minus the refrigeration time that comes with any fudge recipe, of course. (via Sprinkle Bakes)
11. Flourless 3-Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies: Love the taste of peanut butter cookies? These healthy, flourless cookies will be right up your alley. The only ingredients in these babies are peanut butter, eggs and granulated sugar. (via Life Made Sweeter)
12. 3-Ingredient Flourless Nutella Mug Cake: This mug cake recipe features the flavors of chocolate and hazelnuts, all made in one convenient little mug. Whisk all three ingredients together in a cup, and pop it in the microwave for just over a minute. It’s literally that simple. (via Kirbie’s Cravings)
13. 3 Ingredient Coconut Macaroons: Coconut macaroons made easy. These delicious cookies are gluten-free and ready in just over 30 minutes. Make sure to use sweetened coconut flakes for extra flavor. (via Living Sweet Moments)
Follow us on Pinterest for more quick and easy dessert recipes!