Of all the latest wedding ring trends that feature colorful alternative stones — from gorgeous garnet engagement rings to ah-mazing aquamarine engagement rings — emeralds can certainly hold their own. Sure, diamonds still may be a girl’s best friend, but these precious and colorful stones can bring the perfect amount of bling to any engagement. Whether you’re newly engaged, hoping for a ring or just love the look of *that bling*, an emerald engagement ring will make anyone green with envy. Now that it’s May (AKA the month of the emerald birthstone), it’s time to stir up a mean case of #ringenvy or #ringspo. Check out these 17 enthralling emerald engagement rings for the modern bride, and get ready to swoon.
1. Anna Sheffield Licol Ring ($1,450): Two teardrop-shaped bands support an emerald encrusted bar for a truly one-of-a-kind engagement ring. Though simplistic in its streamlined design, this ring is one striking statement piece.
2. Artemer Emerald With Pave Diamonds Crown Ring ($1,400): Pave diamonds crown this emerald stone to mirror how you’ll feel once you slip this number on your finger: like royalty. Made of conflict-free diamonds, this dainty ring is one you won’t feel guilty about.
3. Delfina Delettrez “Eyes on Me Piercing” Ring ($2,070): All eyes will be on your left hand with this unique diamond and emerald ring. Featuring a round cut emerald and a signature eye motif with a white diamond pave, this eye-catching ring is the one to celebrate your special relationship with your beau.
4. Anna Sheffield Emma Bloom Band ($750): This trio of emeralds sits atop a 14k yellow gold band for a striking but simple piece. Stack with complementary yellow gold bands or wear alone.
5. ARPELC Marquise Emerald Ring ($195): Delicate and dainty are the best ways to describe this emerald ring. If you’re all about the subtle chic style, this petite number might be the one you’ve been looking for.
6. Brooke Gregson “Triple Orbit” Ring ($2,941): Not one, not two, but three stones is the way to go with this “Triple Orbit” ring. Indigo emerald and opal blend to create this feminine statement piece.
7. Monica Vinader Precious Emerald Baja Ring ($817): Rose gold, emerald gemstones and diamond embellishments come together in the Baja ring. For the modern bride who’s a fan of unconventional style, this emerald promise ring is the one she needs on her finger.
8. Jemma Wynne Emerald and Diamond Ring ($2,310): An open silhouette isn’t just different — it can also be symbolic. Whether it represents an open, honest approach to your relationship or a reminder to keep an open heart, this emerald and diamond ring should be yours.
9. Jennifer Meyer Jewelry 18k Gold Thin Emerald Ring ($175): Don’t underestimate this minimal emerald and gold ring. Though petite in size, its chic, can’t-go-wrong design speaks volumes.
10. Brooke Gregson “Ziggurat Hex” Ring ($3,054): There’s just something about natural gemstones that appeals to the raw-ness of one’s relationship. If you’d prefer a more alternative look, opt for this hexagonal, raw green emerald set in a hand-wrought band of 18k yellow gold.
11. Mociun Laniakea Super Cluster Ring ($4,850): Go big or go home with this stunning emerald cluster ring made of a crown of black diamonds, alternating with white diamonds. If you’re all about making a statement, make sure your engagement ring does so too with this stunner.
12. Fernando Jorge Fusion Wave Ring ($1,550): Beautiful worn alone or paired with a complementary solitaire ring, this polished curved ring made of emerald gemstones and rose gold is the one to get. The wave-like shape is one that strays from the predictable.
13. Anna Sheffield Bea Arrow Ring ($3,250): Emerald and white diamonds come together to create this stunning engagement staple. Its design is actually a miniaturized bauble of the cocktail-sized Bea that’s equally breath-taking.
14. Monica Vinader Precious Emerald Baja Ring ($368): If you’re looking for something a little different from the usual solitaire stone, opt for this emerald gemstone bar. Connected to a romantic rose gold band, this engagement stunner doesn’t disappoint.
15. Pomellato Ring Lucciole ($1,150): Minimal won’t ever go out of style. So go for an understated but still lovely emerald piece with this yellow gold band adorned with dazzling emerald gems.
16. Wouters & Hendrix Gold Emerald and Diamond Ring ($745): This beautiful yellow gold emerald ring puts a modern twist on a traditional silhouette. What do you get when you combine 16 white diamonds and a facetted emerald stone? Perfection.
17. Zoe Chicco Small Horizontal Emerald Baguette Ring ($310): Simplify with this Zoe Chicco ring that features a petite emerald baguette stone set on a thin yellow gold band. It’s delicate enough to stack with other rings — say a diamond encrusted band — or lovely worn as is.
Will you be rocking an emerald on your ring finger? Follow us on Pinterest for more wedding ideas and inspo!