When the Lulu and Georgia Nursery by Emily Henderson hit the web earlier this month, it was like every design-savvy mom’s dream come true. With L&G founder Sara Sugarman’s baby girl in mind, design #queen Emily Henderson came up with a “floral glam” nursery concept which — as you can see from the pics below — is flat-out gorgeous. The collection is a blend of old Hollywood glam, California cool and modern-boho chic. There are tons of patterns and glam + gilded accents that would work in a stylish nursery or even other rooms in your home. Scroll on to get inspired to decorate your nursery (or bedroom!).
1. Lulu and Georgia Vivian Mae Wallpaper Mural ($175): Add some decorative flair to your nursery walls with this wallpaper mural. Its pretty-in-pink look puts a modern twist on the traditional nursery florals with tropical foliage design that grown-ups can appreciate.
2. Lulu and Georgia DwellStudio Elephant Gold ($49): Put an elegant spin on the traditional childish animal sculptures by going gold. Made of ceramic with electroplated glaze, this elephant has a sophisticated metallic finish that makes it great to display outside the nursery when your baby is all grown-up.
3. Lulu and Georgia Flowering Cacti Print ($25): As adorable as succulents can be, they aren’t the ideal plants to surround your little one with — especially if they’re the prickly kind. Now you can safely add succulents to your nursery with this cute cacti print.
4. Triple Seven Home Vivianne Sconce ($85 – $100): The minimalistic design of this stem sconce is one you’ll appreciate not only in your child’s room, but everywhere around the house. Since you’ll be up at crazy times all throughout the night, you’ll want to have a trusty light source to guide you along.
5. Lulu and Georgia Albany Fur Pillow ($105): Create an ultra comfy aesthetic for your baby with this furry pillow made from 100% lambs wool. The shaggy texture mixed with pastel pink adds a bit of whimsy to any nursery. Pair with unicorns + rainbows for the ultimate space.
6. Lulu and Georgia Ralia Octagon End Table ($299): Offset the prints and patterns of your nursery with a simple and classic white end table. This minimal one made from rattan, leather and tempered glass would also make a nice addition for a gender neutral nursery room.
7. Lulu and Georgia Chanterelle Moss Talisman Tin Candle ($25): Create a soothing aromatic ambiance for you and your baby with this deliciously refreshing soy and beeswax candle blend that includes chanterelle moss, eucalyptus, lavender and other floral and woodsy scents. The metallic exterior will add a little refined glam to the room.
8. Lulu and Georgia The Best Is Yet to Come Print ($48): You can probably argue that the best day has already come since your little angel was born, but this lovely print just serves as a cheery reminder that every day will only keep getting better. Stick it in a white or gold frame to really brighten up your nursery.
9. Lulu and Georgia California Girl Print ($32): “I wish they all could be California girls…” Take it from the Beach Boys, and frame this print if your little one happens to be a California native (and a girl).
10. Lulu and Georgia Avenue Grid Picture Frame ($39): Dress up a bare dresser with this stylishly tiled frame. Whether you choose a meaningful photograph or an inspirational print, either one will be complemented by the frame’s chic design.
11. Lulu and Georgia Your Highness Bear Container ($90): Play on the fantastical theme of the animal kingdom by snagging a couple of these darling bear royalty containers. The white porcelain + gold lid combo is an animal-loving parent’s dream decor.
12. Lulu and Georgia Gia Italian Herringbone Turquoise Throw ($98): You can finally put your swaddling skills to use now that the little one has arrived. Say nighty-night to your precious one while snugly wrapping them up in this super soft Italian blanket. You might want to pick up a few for your living room and bedroom too.
13. Lulu and Georgia Sim Sleek Wire Basket ($85 – $125): Collect everything from your baby’s favorite play things to all the care essentials with this multifunctional wire basket. Its iron wiring ensures it’s sturdy enough to store and carry whatever you throw in there.
14. Lulu and Georgia Sage Pillow ($44): You can’t go wrong with a feminine touch from this peachy pink pillow. Throw in another pillow with some texture for an interesting mix-and-match duo to liven up your baby’s space.
15. Lulu and Georgia DwellStudio Bright Gold Urchin ($24 – $38): If you’re going for a beachy theme, opt for an oceanic number like this golden urchin. The touch of gold will accentuate the modern aesthetic of your nursery’s decor and really bring the bling.
16. Lulu and Georgia Bree Madden Tower #4 Photography Print ($30 – $80): With its blue skies, crashing waves and sandy shore, this beach print will make you feel all kinds of happy. Hang it above the crib or prop it up on the dresser to bring the California vibes.
17. Lulu and Georgia Salma Moroccan Pouf ($330): As a general rule, your nursery should have more soft and rounded items than not. Instead of a chair with sharp and potentially dangerous edges, opt for a cushiony pouf for some choice seating.
18. Mora Brass Sphere Floor Lamp ($372): There’s no knowing what hour of the night you’ll be stumbling into the nursery! Make sure you don’t trip over anything in the dark by adding plenty of light sources. Pair with a pretty vignette like this one, and you are GTG.
19. Lulu and Georgia Sweet Eve Rug ($262 – $5,289): Faded florals marry Victorian vintage in this unique nursery rug. Its hand-knotted wool material ensures your baby will have a super soft space to crawl.
20. Lulu and Georgia Trina Turk Portola Bargello Pillow ($150): This one’s made for the gender neutral nursery. Its off white pillow textured pattern is also great for those who prefer decorating with a softer palette.
How are you decorating your nursery? Head over to our Pinterest for more baby inspo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.
(Featured photo via Lulu & Georgia)