Anyone who’s ever fallen in love with a book knows the temptation of Etsy finds all too well. With odds and ends inspired by just about every literary masterpiece, there’s no denying that Etsy is the go-to place to find all of your bookish goodies. Whether you’re looking for a gift for your writer friend or treating yourself to something new (you can never have enough Shakespeare swag, right?), here are 12 Etsy shops that will definitely make your book-loving senses tingle.
1. Fable and Black: Combining a breathtaking pastel pallet with picture-perfect designs, this chic Etsy store is one of our all-time faves for literary prints, totes, mugs and buttons.
2. Literary Emporium: Whether you’re looking for a necklace in the shape of the Hogwarts sorting hat, Alice in Wonderland-themed pencils or Penguin Books pins, you’ll find goodies you never knew existed in this trendy shop.
3. Words Ink: This artist’s amazing sculptures literary fly off the page — even though they’ll cost you a pretty penny to own. Hey, window shopping applies online too, right?
4. Tea Soap Books: A good read and a long, hot bubble bath? Now that’s a recipe for an amazing autumn. From book-shaped soaps to library bag bath salts, this adorable shop screams cozy night in.
5. Bookishly UK: Prints, posters and bookmarks… oh, my! Louise Verity’s delightful handmade Etsy shop is definitely Pinterest-approved.
6. Sweet Sequels: Pass on your love for the classics to the next generation thanks to this too-cute-for-words Etsy seller. With matching games, pillows and goodies galore, this shop is ideal for the young and the young at heart.
7. William and Joseph: You don’t need to wait for a power outage to read by candlelight. William and Joseph’s sweet literary candles will make you want to take your reading time old school all season long.
8. Little Literary: All DIY enthusiasts know that a good patch can completely transform an outfit. This cute Etsy shop has tons of them… plus prints, kids clothes and banners too.
9. Obvious State: If neutral and graphic designs are your go-to, you’re going to swoon for this literary-inspired Etsy store. Featuring all sorts of spectacular finds including notebooks, totes and mugs, we’re definitely bookmarking this store for future gifts.
10. Books On the Wall: We’ve all read that one book that’s so good we debated ripping it open and plastering our walls with it (blasphemy!). Luckily, these minimalist book posters do the work for us by creating a stunning print from the actual text of our fave books.
11. Little Bird Singing: You can never have enough notebooks. I repeat, you can NEVER have enough notebooks. This handmade stationery shop in Manchester will definitely make your words sparkle.
12. Jane Mount: If you’re looking for a colorful, bookish pin to declare your fandom to the world, look no further than that amazing store. We’re partial to their Harry Potter and classics collections, TBH.
What’s your favorite Etsy store to splurge on? Tweet us by mentioning @BritandCo.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.