They say for every cloud, there’s a silver lining, and if the cloud is Nasty Gal declaring bankruptcy (NOOOOOOOO!), the lining would be that the entire site is currently 70 percent off. Word has spread rather quickly, which means that many of the better items have been picked over for sizes, but lucky for you, we’ve rounded up some of the best stuff left. Check out what you can still get your hands on below, but act fast — everything is flying off the (virtual) shelves!
1. Juna Off-the-Shoulder Dress ($22): Off-the-shoulder is one of this season’s hottest trends (just ask Kate Middleton), so this Juna number will be one of your best scores for spring. Bonus? It has double-sided pockets for all your girl-on-the-go needs.
2. Lindsay Tulle Skirt ($22): For those of us that never got over Carrie’s iconic tulle tutu in the Sex and the City intro, this skirt is a dream come true. It includes the attached shorts, so you needn’t worry about what the heck you’re going to pair it with, and it also has a stretch waistband to ensure a perfect fit.
3. Julie Cut-Out Bra Top ($19): The cute crop is an instant summer staple, and its cross-back straps that tie into a bow make it dressy enough to add intrigue to just about any high-waisted bottom.
4. Hot As Hell Hahp 2 Strappy Swimsuit ($83): For the gals who want a little more sex appeal than the traditional one-piece affords, Hot As Hell’s Hahp 2 strappy swimsuit will be your new obsession. The uniquely placed thigh straps have us flashing back to Kylie Jenner’s thigh cutout dress, and the high-cut bottoms and a low scoop back give maximum pow.
5. Nasty Gal Collection Shadow Play Lace Dress ($79): Once over $200, this gown (now less than $100) is a date-night dream. It’s got lace (swoon), cutouts (double swoon), and a gorgeously modest high-neck collar that will turn some serious heads.
6. Versace Vintage Social Butterfly Dress ($269): Though most of the vintage items have already sold out (because duh), this Versace (!) vintage social butterfly dress is still up for grabs. It’s one of a kind, so it’s likely to go pretty quickly, but if you happen to be a size 40 (that’s about an 8-9 in US sizing or a S/M on the site), this is your lucky day! Plus, it’s still TOTALLY in style with its keyhole front (a look practically everyone was rocking on the Grammys red carpet).
7. Rockwell Collar Necklace ($22): Talk about a statement piece! Featuring gunmetal hardware and rhinestone detailing, this pretty collar packs a punch in all the right ways.
8. Nasty Gal Angela Wedge Heel ($31): There’s never been a better time to splurge on shoes than RN — these Nasty Gal wedges will have you looking like a space-age seductress. They’ll give you some serious lift, too: We’re talking five-inch heels.
9. Brashy 2000 Track Jacket ($52): As winter gives way to spring, lighter outerwear is a necessity, and this sporty cool track jacket has us lusting after its major Mel C. vibe.
Show us your scores! Tag us in your best Nasty Gal finds @BritandCo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.
(Photo via Nasty Gal)