It’s official: Eye masks are the best beauty essential to preserve your selfie game. And beyond boosting your Insta-feed, the self-care gems are also a totally fab addition to your skincare routines. Whether it’s rejuvenation, hydration, or the anti-aging glow you seek, these eight eye patches have what it takes to keep you looking rested and ensure that your It-girl beauty stays *on fleek.*
1. Boscia Sake Brightening Hydrogel Mask ($15): These babies bring extra oomph to your eyes with both firming and brightening benefits. Their hydrogel texture soothes your eyes as it delivers antioxidants to work their age-defying magic.
2. Mila Moursi Paris Triple Action Eye Contour Mask ($125): Meet the crème de la crème of anti-aging eye masks, containing the trifecta of youth-promoting ingredients. With hyaluronic acid, royal jelly, and collagen to boot, these bad boys are deemed fit for a queen.
3. Tony Moly My Little Pet Eye Patch ($5): These little cuties pack some serious punch to put the sparkle back into dull, tired eyes. Enjoy moisturized skin as they obliterate those pesky, dark under-eye circles.
4. Verso Reviving Eye Mask ($55): These little darlings deliver when it comes to conditioning the skin around your eyes. The brand is known for its signature retinol-derived ingredient, the powerful anti-ager, retinol 8.
5. Anne Semonin Eye Express Radiance Ice Cubes ($55): Boosting your skin’s circulation like no other, these faux-ice cubes might as well be straight from the fountain of youth. They’ll refresh, lift, and illuminate your soon-to-be radiant skin. So much yes.
6. Wei Tibetan Chrysanthemum Correcting Eye Treatment ($60): Talk about a K-Beauty find you don’t want to miss. These ah-mazing eye pads are masters at de-puffing and rejuvenating the most sleep-deprived peepers. They’re an absolute must-have for the morning after your next GNO.
7. Shangpree Gold Black Pearl Hydrogel Eye Mask ($60): There’s a treasure trove of anti-aging minerals, amino acids, and proteins contained in this gem of a find. The powerhouse marine-derived ingredients — which include real gold and pearl — erase fine lines and diminish dark circles, leaving your entire eye area feeling totally refreshed.
8. Tony Moly Timeless GF-Factor Second Skin Eye Goggles ($5): On days when you need a serious pick-me-up, this goggle-shaped mask is just what the doctor ordered. It delivers a relaxing formula full of anti-agers while smoothing the skin around your eyes.
What eye masks do you want to try? Tell us on Pinterest!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.