Stepping up your fall fashion game has never been so easy — or affordable. If you’re headed back to school, chances are you’re in the market for some serious style upgrades, minus the hefty price tag. We know you’ve made your BTS list and checked it twice. You’ve scored some amazing ballet-style duds, purchased a few must-have jackets and coats and now you’re reassessing the budget to accommodate a bauble or two. Don’t sweat it. We scoured the interwebs and compiled a list of the hottest fall accessories that’ll keep you on trend but won’t break your bank. Scroll through our favorite fall pieces under $80 and try not to buy them all. We dare you.
1. Pixie Market Rose Lace Up Flats ($68): The lace up flat is one of the hottest shoe styles this autumn, and for good reason. We love that they can totally change the mood of an ensemble and add so much glam to the classic flat simply with laces.
2. ASOS Oversized Woven Square Scarf In Color Block & Stripe ($30): Oh scarf season, we missed you. Give a warm welcome to the most wonderful time of the year with a patterned oversized scarf. Extra perks? We think this one from ASOS could double as a blanket.
3. Madewell Band Ring ($18): Gold details are all the rage this year. This Madewell ring will be your everyday go-to for a sleek signature style. Declare it your statement piece of the season.
4. Urban Outfitters Metal Garland Tie-Back Headband ($20): Upgrade your classic ‘do with a touch of botanical shimmer and shine courtesy of this gorgeous headband. The Grecian inspiration will take your delicate date night look to the next level.
5. Urban Outfitters Florence Slingback Heel ($79): Not quite ready to wave goodbye to summer? Channel those vibes a little longer with these slingback heels in a soft cerulean. The thicker heel is appropriate for class and work, and comfortable enough for dancing the night away.
6. Madewell Luster Circle Ring ($22): This fall is all about personal, delicate jewelry with touches of sparkle. Make this look all your own with a geometric cutout ring with a half-halo of detail. This ring is everything we love about Madewell: simple, classic and minimal.
7. H&M Backpack ($20): Want to upgrade your classic backpack game? H&M knows what’s up. Their faux leather backpack in black strikes the perfect balance of substance and style. We love the distressed detailing and texture on this one.
8. H&M Shoulder Bag ($40): For fans of Scream Queens and all things pink, H&M came through for you. We’re living for the snakeskin patterned strap, chain detail and minimalist metal clasp. The result is an adorably feminine bag with some serious fashion cred.
9. Madewell Small Zip Pouch ($18): So you caved and made that hefty Sephora run, but now you have no place to store all of those new beauty goodies. Pick up this dotted Madewell pouch for a cute and inconspicuous storage solution. Don’t forget she can double as a clutch for a much-needed GNO.
10. Urban Outfitters Soludos Embroidered Smoking Slipper ($65): Stand out from the sea of flats with these embroidered smoking slippers. The light wash denim is the perfect end-of-summer fix. Let them be a reminder that you hold the power to say yes or no to whatever the fall may bring.
11. Zara Scarf With a Two-Tone Polka Dot Print ($23): If you’re not a scarf girl, you should be. Bring on the effortless charm of a lightweight polka dot scarf for a dose of French-girl style. You can thank us later.
12. Zara Long Silver Earrings ($20): Every girl needs some statement earrings. These danglies from Zara are essential for formals, homecoming or breezy nights out. Pro tip: Keep your makeup natural and other accessories to a minimum so that the focus will be on your rocking earrings and lovely face.
13. Modcloth It’s Sedimentary, My Dear Necklace ($30): This geological find from Modcloth is giving us all the heart eyes. Wear it to dress up an autumnal t-shirt dress or on those days when you just want to feel like an instant It-girl.
14. ASOS Missguided Gold Buckle Belt ($21): A brown belt is a basic necessity for any capsule collection. But, you don’t need to shell out the big bucks for a quality belt that will last. Try this Missguided one from ASOS for a less expensive fix that isn’t short on style.
15. Tobi Out of the Box Earring Jackets ($8): That’s why we’re shopping Tobi’s jewelry clearance section. All of those lovely low prices without risk of infection. We love this pair for keeping us on that geometric jewelry trend.
16. Tobi 8 Other Reasons Fame Lariat Stone Necklace ($38): Aside from geometrical shapes, this season’s jewelry is leaning heavily toward lariat or rope-style pieces. This one from Tobi is a dainty take on this must-have item.
17. Nasty Gal Truth Is Gold Lariat Necklace ($38): Go lariat or go home with this bejeweled necklace from Nasty Gal. Throw it on over a tee or charcoal sweater, or bring a little bling to your after-hours look.
18. Steve Madden Hadley Lace-Up Crossbody Bag ($40): Do you find yourself drooling over Steve Madden’s bags every season? Us too. Lucky for you, Nordstrom Rack is carrying Steve’s lace up bags for only $40. Carry that lace-up trend with you all season long.
19. Tobi Fancy Schoolgirl Tights ($14): Throw a little fun into your leg-wear this fall. These schoolgirl tights from Tobi are as sassy as they are classy. The best part? They’ll only cost you $14.
20. Zara Long Crystal Necklace ($40): So you have your statement earrings. Now it’s time to find the perfect statement necklace. We love this huge crystal number from Zara for its size and insane amount of detail. Go big or go home, right? If you’re feeling extra bold, pair it with the earrings listed above.
21. Journee Collection Wristwatch Rhinestone Accent Interchangeable Strap Watch Set in Rose Gold ($30): It’s no secret that Target is our bae, and for good reason. This glittery watch set is both low-key and statement-making at the same time. And $30 for three watches? You probably won’t find a deal that can top this one.
22. Elie Tahari Women’s Plastic Wide Square Sunglasses ($50): Nordstrom Rack is our go-to place for discounted designer wear. At $50, these Elie Tahari patterned sunnies are a steal for breezy fall days. They get bonus points for their ability to blend with earth-toned ensembles.
23. Modcloth Willamette for the Weekend Scarf in Berry ($30): In life and in fall there is only one rule. You’re never fully dressed without accessories. This blue-based plaid scarf will be the perfect contrast for a neutral fall ensemble.
24. Madewell Mon Petit Triangle Ring ($15): Not a huge fan of jewelry? This Madewell triangle ring is dainty and minimal, while still making a style statement. Use this tiny but powerful ring to dress up the most casual of ‘fits.
25. Adidas Campus Sneaker ($70): In need of some chic kicks? Urban Outfitters has got you, girl. Adidas released some new sneaks that follow a similar model as the Superstar but with some slight tweaks. The best part? You can wear them out all over campus without sacrificing on style.
Follow us on Pinterest for more style inspo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.