Guys. It’s that moment we’ve all been waiting for. No, we’re not talking about the comeback of the PSL (although we’re low-key obsessed). We’re talking about sweater weather. Cue the collective YAY because that means we get to revamp our wardrobe, ditching the tanks and tees for yet another season of warm, cuddly and colorful knits. And to kick off the style celebration, we’ve rounded up our 50 — yes, FIFTY! — faves that we’re ready to bundle up in. Scroll through for major fall fashion inspo.
2. Acquaverde Pullover Sweater ($297): Yeah, a diamond ring on our fingers would be nice, but for now, we’ll keep them on our sweaters ;)
3. Cashmere Crop Sweater ($299): Whoever said bright colors don’t exist during fall never saw this red-orange cashmere pullover. It’s a wear again-and-again item that’s SO worth the splurge.
4. BDG A-Line Sweater ($79): We love the mustard shade of this pullover. Plus, the oversized look is ideal for lazy days.
5. Sonja Reversible Poncho ($370): Ponchos aren’t just for rainy days. This block-printed sweater takes the cake for best poncho EVER — it’s chic enough to wear to the office, and easy enough to toss on during any fall day.
6. Tobi Some Nights Sweater ($88): So long high-low dresses! High-low pullovers are officially IN.
7. Club Monaco Lillian Striped Sweater ($99): Slip on this black + white vertical striped number for an ultra-slimming look that’s still insanely comfortable.
8. Revolve Hoovercraft Sweater ($265): Polka dots are always a good idea. And make them gold? Count. Us. In.
9. Nasty Gal Choose Sides Sweater ($88): Color us happy because we added this royal knit to our cart instantly. We love how the dramatic side slits give a chic peek at whatever you pair with the oversized sweater.
10. J.Crew Asymmetrical Zip Sweater ($110): You know what makes a color block sweater *that* much better? Asymmetrical zips. That’s what!
11. Forever 21 Waffle Knit Sweater ($20): Sometimes, simple is better. And this sweater is here to prove us right. It’s the perfect piece to swap in when you need a break from your white button down.
12. Mara Hoffman Jacquard Pullover ($180): But then again, why not go for a crazy look? It’s a foolproof way to amp up your basic blue jeans.
13. Ecote Patchwork Pullover ($79): Think of this stacked and striped sweater as the new and improved version of your grandpa’s old hand-me-down. In like, a super cool way.
14. Marc by Marc Jacobs Grady Sweater ($398): Stripes are always in. But if you’re tired of the same old horizontals, go for something like this sporty blue and orange striped sweater.
15. Anthropologie Dropstitch Pullover ($148): Why buy a sweater AND a necklace when you can buy them together?! It’s a lazy girl’s dream.
16. ModCloth Fox Trot Sweater ($70): This foxy sweater’s got a little junk in the trunk, if you know what we’re sayin’ ;)
17. Endless Rose Houndstooth Sweater ($58): When in doubt, houndstooth will take any piece of clothing from casual to way chic. We’re obsessed with the modern application on this mix-and-match knit.
18. J.Crew Demylee Sage Sweater ($310): Not only is this color block sweater extra stylish, its cashmere blend makes it an uber comfy everyday wear.
19. Boohoo Sweater ($40): Sometimes a simple cable knit sweater just won’t cut it. Enter: This colorful tribal knit that gives off the same kind of patterned effect but in a much more colorful way.
20. Topshop Sporty Check Jumper ($76): Here’s a whole new way to wear plaid this fall. Different squares of punchy checks make this knit undeniably cool.
21. Splash Print Sweater ($42): Remember the days when your paint splashed your clothes? Well, this is like the grown up version of your fave DIY project as a kiddo.
22. Madewell Suede NY Pullover ($98): No matter where you’re from, sometimes showing that NY love is oh-so-necessary ;)
23. Topshop Necklace Jumper ($92): We all have those days when you hit snooze one too many times. No need to worry about what to wear, because this all-in-one sweater will have you ready in no time.
24. Nasty Gal Wicked Stitch Sweater ($68): This simple open-knit sweater is calling your favorite scarf’s name.
25. Kimchi Pointelle Slouchy Sweater ($59): Bring back your ride-or-die pastel from spring — fall wants in, too!
26. Boohoo Sweater ($40): We’re (obviously) huge fans of the color block look. Add in a punch burgundy? LOVE.
27. Topshop Hearts Sweater ($76): This one was love at first site for many reasons, and not JUST because it has hearts on it. Make this pullover work-ready with a scalloped skirt and heels.
28. Forever21 Watercolor Paneled Sweater ($18): This one’s like the mullet of sweaters (in a good way!): business in the front, total party in the back!
29. Wow Hundred Wool Jumper ($248): Elbow pads are so last fall. This season, rock a fashion-forward sweater that gives your ‘bows a breath of fresh air.
30. Forever21 Striped Crewneck Sweater ($20): This striped basic gets an A+ from us. But paired with the ripped denim and cargo jacket? Definitely deserves an A++.
31. Zara Asymmetric Hem Sweater ($80): Swap out your summer whites for our new fall fave – dusty pink (Yep! Look closely and you’ll see the knit is barely blushing).
32. Forever21 Classic Waffle Knit Sweater ($23): We love the city-chic vibe of this army green sweater, especially when styled out with layered necklaces and a lace skirt.
33. J.Crew Shirttail Sweater ($110): Ditch the ACTUAL blouse under your sweater and opt for this two-in-one shirttail sweater. It just makes life so easy.
34. H&M Patterned Knit Sweater ($30): We’re totally into this not-so-ugly Christmas sweater. (Especially with that jeans + belt combo!)
35. Loft Color Block Drapey Sweater ($55): Navy and burgundy miiiight be our two favorite fall colors. And that’s why it’s totally acceptable to buy this everyday sweater in both colors.
36. Gap Rugby Sweater Tunic ($50): Long sweaters are a great addition to your fall wardrobe – wear them with leggings, boots and a denim jacket for the quintessential autumn look.
37. Anthropologie Marled Boatneck Sweater ($168): Don’t rule out vintage-inspired sweaters because they’re boxy — the silhouette is in this season! This boatneck knit would go perfectly with a fun patterned skirt and colorful tights.
38. Lace Striped Sweater ($76): Add this to your stack of chic knits. The lace detailing on it is beyond beautiful — even when it’s worn with denim shorts!
39. Nasty Gal Parallel Crop Sweater ($58): Swap out your go-to crop tops for short sweaters. And you might as well add the leather skirt to your cart while you’re at it to complete the cool girl look.
40. Zara Funnel Neck Cable Knit Sweater ($30): Go back to the basics with a simple cable knit. There’s no mistaking this for a fall sweater in a color like burnt orange.
41. V-Neck Twist Knit Sweater ($60): An exaggerated V neck — not to mention the relaxed hem — makes this two-toned knit feel extra breezy. Wear it with your fave pair of skinnies to keep a balanced silhouette.
42. H&M Texture-Knit Sweater ($60): Nothing screams “I’m ready for fall” like a chunky textured sweater. We love this one in a classy steamed milk hue — it will go with everything.
43. Saint James for J.Crew Nauplie Sweater ($299): We’re loving this multi-striped knit, because one size of stripes is way too #basic for us.
44. Maison Scotch Jumper ($219): Adding a lightweight patterned sweater to your closet is a no-brainer. We think this pastel-tinged jumper is the perfect pick.
45. Kimchi Blue Bella Sweater ($69): Remember how we said cable knits are key? Well, they’re key enough to have one in every color… including baby blue!
46. Marled Hill Sweater ($98): An asymmetrical stripe turns this two-color sweater into a color block dream. It’s a total win-win: look ultra modern and stay super cozy at the same time.
47. Jack by BB Dakota Almont Sweater ($69): Nothing says back-to-school season like a plaid skirt and classic sweater. If you *do* pick a single-colored neutral knit, make sure its a dark gray one. Topped off with a simple collar? You’ll be the cutest kid in class.
48. ASOS Curve Sweater With Sequin Star ($67): Yes, we do have stars in our eyes after spotting this sequined sweater. It’s the simplest way to make a statement this fall.
49. Anthropologie Imogen Pullover ($98): This one’s another twofer (sweater and blouse hybrid FTW!). Because why spend time picking out the perfect outfit when this one’s already made for you?!
50. H&M Cable Knit Sweater ($50): This is an unconventional take on the classic cream knit, but we’re totally loving the deep-V look.
Are you ready to step up your #sweaterweather game? What’s your go-to place to shop for them? Let us know in the comments below!