Father’s Day is just around the corner, so it’s time to start huntin’ for a sweet little somethin’! For those of you whose fathers are always down for a nature walk, we’ve compiled the ultimate gift guide for the dads who love to hunt, fish, hike, and sit around a campfire — AKA adventure 24/7. Keep scrolling for 17 tried-and-true outdoorsy picks that’ll get him geared up for a weekend in the woods *and* score you fave child status.
1. BioLite CampStove 2 ($130): Summer bonfires just got a cool new upgrade. This wood-burning campfire stove will cook food, boil water, and even charge devices! It’s the total package.
2. ENO DoubleNest Hammock ($70): Help him hang in his favorite forested setting. He’ll feel at one with nature as he snoozes between two giant trees.
3. O’Fishal Dad Personalized Fishing Lure ($25, set of three): When he’s gone fishin’, make sure he’s thinkin’ of you. Personalized lures with allow you to join Dad in spirit without *actually* tagging along.
4. Big Turtle Shell Waterproof Wireless Speaker ($200): Whether Dad is working in the backyard or cruisin’ the sea, he’ll be able to jam out to his fave tunes with this nifty number.
5. Seat to Summit X-Set 31 ($105): Thanks to this lightweight, portable cookware set, your dad can easily chow down in the midst of a hiking trip.
6. Garmin Forerunner GPS Heart Rate Monitor Watch ($330): Keep Dad’s running game in tip-top shape with a watch that has all the helpful amenities.
7. Solar Powered Charger & Light ($70): Every wilderness guru needs a solar-powered phone charger. Although, this means you have no excuse for not calling every week — even when he’s off climbing a mountain somewhere.
8. S’well Teakwood Bottles ($25+): Hydration is key for an adventurous spirit. Swap his traditional bottle with a trendy vessel to keep water cool for a day of outdoor excursions.
9. The Great Outdoors: A User’s Guide by Brendan Leonard ($25): Even if he’s a pro in the wilderness, a little refresh course never hurts. This is one read your dad will want to finish before he’s out the door.
10. LTB Walleye (XL) Box ($25+ per month): Each monthly box of goodies will up your fave fisherman’s chances of hooking the catch of the year.
11. MiniPresso GR Espresso Maker ($60): If Pop’s love for caffeine runs deep, ensure he gets a dose wherever the trail takes him.
12. Wayfair Six Pack Beverage Carrier ($31): Beer and bonfires are a perfect pair. A six-pack cooler loaded with brews will complete his next chill night by the fire.
13. O-Grill Portable LP Gas Grill ($200): If you’re drooling just thinking about Dad’s grilling skills, get him an option he can tote anywhere. He’ll love the convenience while you’ll love the gourmet noms.
14. Two-Tone Gold-Plated Fishing Reel Cufflinks ($55): This reel-y is a fab idea. It’ll let him show off his true passion, even when rockin’ a suit and tie.
15. World Market Credit Card Survival Tool ($4): He may be your strong and mighty, but that doesn’t mean he won’t need a handy multi-tool when those muscles just don’t cut it.
16. LiquidCourage Fly Fishing Lure Whiskey Flask ($15): Liquid courage or liquid fun? Call it what you want, but we know a flask like this will catch your dad some good times on his next fishing trip.
17. Sharper Image Flameless Rechargeable Lighter ($80): Prepare him for those times when conditions are less than ideal. A flameless rechargeable lighter will keep the fire burning brightly through it all.
Which of these outdoor gifts will you get for Dad? Follow us on Pinterest for more creative ideas!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.