February is *here,* and it’s time to get serious about this whole winter weather thing. If you’re anything like me, that means you’re breaking out the heavy-duty moisturizers (because #parchedskinproblems) and loading up on lip balm 24/7. And thanks to the ever-gray forecast, we’re itching to bring some color into our looks. This month, beauty brands including Peter Thomas Roth, Benefit and more have us covered. Read for all the details on 10 new beauty products that will make you look and feel like the queen you are.
1. Peter Thomas Roth Water Drench Hyaluronic Cloud Cream ($52): Thanks to hyaluronic acid (dubbed “nature’s moisturizer”), your skin will lock in moisture from this product for 72 hours so it appears plumper, smoother and more even in tone. Pro tip: This stuff is a great way to seal in your skincare routine and/or a sheet mask — layer it on as the last step and thank me later ;)
2. Lune + Aster Midnight Sun Eyeshadow Palette ($56): If you’re in the market for a super wearable, vegan palette that still offers a ton of versatility, this gorgeous offering from Lune + Aster is it. You can easily create a bright, natural daytime look with any of the three matte shades and then amp it up for nighttime by layering on your choice of the three shimmery hues. Use a wet eyeliner brush in the darker shades, and you have instant eyeliner.
3. Bite Beauty Agave Lip Balm ($18): Lots of beauty babes already know and love the Bite Beauty Agave Lip Mask ($26), and now the brand reimagined this holy grail lip product into a balm — yas! Your lips will feel seriously hydrated and look super smooth after swiping on this lanolin-boosted conditioning balm.
4. Kérastase Aura Botanica Bain Micellaire ($43): You’ve heard of micellar cleansing for your skin, right? Well, this month, the hair geniuses at Kérastase are dropping a new line of products with 96-percent naturally derived ingredients — and one of those is a micellar cleanser for your hair. It offers gentle, natural cleansing for your locks but leaves out drying sulfates.
5. Benefit Cosmetics They’re Real! Double the Lip ($20): Starting *today* you can buy these seriously incred lippies from Benefit Cosmetics that have lipliner built into them. Yup. How genius is that? Choose from eight super flattering shades (I have yet to find one that I don’t love, TBH) that give your lips a noticeable wash of color while still delivering definition.
6. OUAI Clean Shampoo ($28): Sometimes, it’s good to get back to the basics and keep things simple, you know? The no-frills ‘poo will cleanse your locks without stripping them of healthy natural oils and will leave behind a light scent that smells SO GOOD.
7. Boscia Porefecting White Charcoal Mattifying Treatment Primer ($38): Launching on February 7, this pre-makeup product not only creates a smooth canvas to apply makeup on, but it also helps to keep oil at bay throughout the day. White charcoal is known to help balance out the skin and minimize the size of your pores, so you’ll be doing your skin a big favor by slathering it on every day.
8. IGK Speechless Hair and Body Dry Oil Finishing Spray ($29): Real talk: I love dual-use beauty products a LOT. This newbie from IGK will leave your hair and bod moisturized without feeling greasy. Give your tresses a few sprays of this hydrating oil when it’s damp and/or dry to fight frizz and boost shine; or spritz it on your skin and you’ll get a radiant look and silky-smooth feeling.
9. H20+ Beauty Lip Gel ($12): These affordable lip hydrators leave behind a sheer wash of slightly glossy color that’s packed with conditioning water lily extract.
10. Living Proof Restore Perfecting Spray ($28): This one-stop-shop product (it’s a detangler, heat protectant and leave-in conditioner and restores shine) will get your tresses in tip-top shape.
Follow us on Pinterest for more beauty inspo and info.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.