Whether it’s summer, winter or spring, you’re the girl always rocking those pretty floral dresses and the one constantly suggesting Floral Fridays at the office (yeah, that’s a thing!). From embroidered denim to silk-screened shirts, if it’s got flowers on it, you’re *all* over it. Just when you thought you couldn’t find another way to proclaim your flower obsession, we’ve found the inks that prove that florals aren’t just a print, they’re a way of life. Whether you’re looking for minimalist blossoms or swoon-worthy watercolor tattoos, the 11 floral arm tats below are the *perf* ink to show that you and florals have an endless love.
1. Lotus: In some cultures, the lotus is viewed as a divine symbol of spiritual awakening. Put your zen energy on display with an eye-catching ink. Whether it be spiritual or just plain beautiful, this tat is sure to make a statement.
2. Dandelion: You see the beauty in everything. While many typically view dandelions as garden pests, these “weeds” also pose as a vibrant and sweet addition to any landscape.
3. Earth + Flower: In Greek, the word “iris” stands for the link between heaven and earth. Rock a floral tat with a deeper meaning with this iris + Earth tattoo.
4. Rose of Sharon: Aloha! Get a Hawaiian-inspired tat with your BFF with the rose of Sharon. It’s perfect for showing that you two are always in that island state of mind.
5. Cherry Blossoms: Whether you’ve been to Japan or aspire to journey there, you can give your arm a sweet cherry blossom tat that shows the world your love of travel (and pretty flowers!).
6. Iris: The goddess Iris was said to be a personified rainbow. Display your rainbow obsession on the DL with a color-embracing iris tattoo like this one.
7. California Poppy: California knows how to wow in the flower department. Flaunt your California love with a minimalist touch by rocking a small and simple California poppy tat like this one.
8. Lavender: Is there anything more soothing than the sweet aroma of lavender? Sport a lavender tattoo as a constant reminder to keep calm and floral on.
9. Scissors + Flowers: Calling all hair stylists! Give your professional tat a romantic aesthetic by pairing your sheers with some feminine florals.
10. Tulip: Get a tat that shows off your family origins. From Turkey to the Netherlands, this traveling blossom has its roots in many different cultures.
11. Bouquet: Who can resist a freshly picked floral bouquet? Rock one on your arm to show why you love flowers (because they’re pretty, duh!) and flaunt their bright colors and delicate movement.
Follow us on Pinterest for more colorful + fun tattoo inspo.