Party-ready floral dressses in rich autumnal shades (think deep plum and beautiful burgundies) have been cropping up at some of our fave shops all season long, and they’re the perfect match for winter wedding season. Not only is the floral wedding trend an extra romantic way to bring your special-day decor to life, but the lively prints are ideal for making your wedding photos pop. So if you’ve always loved the flowery look but have had your reservations about a full-on floral wedding dress, don’t fret! You can still enjoy all the trend has to offer by opting for one (or six) of these drop-dead-gorgeous bridesmaids dresses (that your squad will love) in a to-die-for floral print.
1. ASOS Salon Beautiful Golden Rose Midi Prom Dress ($181): This luxurious black and gold floral print dress in that uber-feminine A-line silo is where high fashion and romance merge. If your wedding is set to be a super chic soiree, an ultra-glam print like this should suit your bridesmaids perfectly.
2. ModCloth Hither, Thither, and Bonne Maxi ($100): This black and pink maxi has all the makings of bridesmaid perfection thanks to a fitted bodice and barely there shoulder straps. The best part? This dress will be her go-to party number when springtime rolls around.
3. ASOS SALON Premium Jacquard Extreme Maxi Dress ($226): This bold floral print is the perfect shade of fall-ready navy blue. Your leading ladies definitely won’t blend into the background in a head-turning botanical beauty like this.
4. Zara Printed Velvet Dress ($70): Velvet is officially having a moment this season, but bringing botanical touches to the mix gives the trend an instant upgrade. Pairing two fashion must-haves together results in this fabulous floral dress in the softest of styles, not to mention the colors and textures will make for some absolutely stunning photos!
5. ASOS Caftan Sleeved Maxi Dress in Black Floral ($98): Delicate florals on a stunning black backdrop makes this one of our favorite dresses for the season. At first glance it might seem conservative, but the sultry side slit shows just enough leg to keep things classy and flirty.
6. French Connection Allegro Poppy Dress ($226): All fashionistas should consider this stunning black-and-red poppy print dress from the always-on-point label French Connection. Everything about it is haute, haute, hot with a side of life-of-the-party-level sizzle.
7. BB Dakota Mastery of Magnificence Lace Dress ($130): If you’re looking to add a bit of edge to your traditional style, consider this look of lacey perfection. The unfinished hem and all-over black lace will look downright DDG at elegant cocktail-style nuptials.
8. BHLDN Alana Dress ($260): Here’s a sweet look that is the epitome of romance. This ethereal dress is super light and airy thanks to neutral tones and wispy chiffon.
9. ModCloth Take the Fab With the Good Floral Dress ($100): For wedding photos that will stun, dress your bridesmaids in this gilded number. It’s simple, feminine and has an unmistakably vintage vibe that will look simply divine on your big day.
10. ModCloth Applause of Nature Lace Dress ($175): We love ourselves an unabashedly girly frock that shows off killer gams to boot. Keep things sweet and simple with this classic style that will never go out of fashion.
11. BHLDN Nyla Dress ($290): Now this is a bridesmaid’s dress she’ll surely wear again — because this strapless chiffon maxi is nothing short of pure magic. Add some candlelight and Champagne, and you’ve got yourself a fairy-tale wedding in the making.
12. By Whit Bluebell Swing Dress ($598): Calling all dance floor divas! This dress is for you. With a fun, asymetrical silhouette (and standout print!) like this, we expect to be cutting a rug late into the night.
13. ASOS Wedding Printed Bardot Off the Shoulder Hitchcock Midi Pencil Dress ($98): Nothing says alternative wedding like bridesmaids dressed in head-to-toe floral prints. The off-the-shoulder style is an unexpected and flattering surprise for all you brides-to-be who like to keep ’em guessing.
Which flirty florals would you consider for your bridesmaids? Show us on Pinterest!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.