Looking for a way to beat those winter blues? Us too. Spring is right around the corner, so let’s liven up our interiors with some fresh florals!
We’ve rounded up a blooming collection of 16 pretty floral art pieces that will look gorg on your walls. Whether hand-drawn, watercolored or brightly painted, we can’t wait to get our mitts on these blossoming prints.
Want to take a stab at making a pretty floral art piece of your own? Then check out our Sketching 101 E-Class in the Brit + Co Shop! In just under an hour, Mary Phan of Very Mary Inspired will teach you the basics of sketching, including how to hold your pencil (there’s a correct way!), shadowing, and creating 3D effects.
At the end of your e-class you ‘ll have a lovely geometric floral piece to start your collection.
BUY THE CLASS – $19
Alright, let’s get to the blooms. Brighten up your walls with these beautiful floral prints.
1. Desert Flowers Print Set ($26): Get this set of pretty prints to dress up your walls. You can frame them or string ’em up! (via leah duncan)
2. Healer Print ($20+) Hang up some healing flower vibes with this pretty bloom-rich hand art piece. High five, anyone? (via Minted)
3. Watercolor Peony Wallpaper ($148): Can’t pick out just one print? Why not floral up the whole room with pretty wallpaper? It’s the new thing! (via Anthropologie)
4. You Make My Heart Grow ($28): Your walls will swoon when you hang up this oh-so-lovable floral heart print. (via Brit + Co)
5. Inalux Blossom 3 Art Print ($10): This geo-floral art will definitely catch everyone’s eye. It’s a unique print with a little pop of color to brighten up your space. (via Urban Outfitters)
6. Floral Lips ($16): This is such a fun floral print. With a touch of gold foil effect, this piece is perfect for your #bossgirl home studio or office. (via Etsy)
7. Emmeline Art Print ($19): We’re obsessed with this print made by Danse De Lune. The black and pink color palette is the best kind of bold. (via society6)
8. Late Bloom ($110+): These bright pink flowers will definitely add charm to any neutral colored wall. (via Cozamia)
9. Botanical Animal Prints ($38+): How pretty are these prints? And how creative, right? We’re loving these animal sketches adorned with gorgeous flowers. (via Anthropologie)
10. Good Night ($18+): Go the whimsical route with this awe-inspiring print. This dreamy daisy will have you counting sheep in no time. (via Etsy)
11. Michella Print ($58): This print from the Modern Eclectic collection is a mix of watercolor florals and graphic charcoal blooms. It’s a perfect piece to hang solo or in a curated vignette. (via Brit + Co)
12. Watercolor Chrysanthemum ($120) : Really make your walls bloom with this watercolor wall decal. The best part? You can keep it seasonal and easily take it down when you want to change things up. (via Martha Stewart Wall Decals)
13. Bouquet Of Renewal ($175): This pastel acrylic painting on wood panel will surely color up your bare walls. (via Evelyn Henson)
14. Watercolor Painting ($22): How pretty are these watercolor poppies? If your room needs a vibrant flash of color, this lovely print is a must! (via Etsy)
15. The Morning Room ($20): This beautiful floral piece needs to be admired while you’re sipping on your morning cup of coffee (or tea). (via Danse De Lune)
16. Cat Art Print ($9): Last but not least, we have this amazing floral kitty cat. We need to scoop up this print right meow! (via Etsy).
If you’re into the Sketching 101 E-Class, make sure to also check out our Sketching 101 Kit! Complementing the class, this kit includes everything you’ll need to make beautiful hand-sketched creations to give or keep.
Are you already a sketching pro? Show us your beautiful creations on Instagram. Make sure to tag it with #britstagram so we can check them out!