Summer has the tendency to reconnect us with nature and all the gorgeous flowers that are blooming outside. Bringing those blooms into your home makes for a stunning look, whether it’s a small accent or a dramatic wallpapered room. Prepare your home for gray days by bringing bold colors, retro blooms and graphic designs into your space through floral wall art. Here are 20 of our favorite ways to incorporate flowers into your room, from DIY wall art to giant murals and decals.
2. Flower Decal ($216): Think outside the frame. Display an enormous wall decal instead.
3. Hot Pinks ($180): Created by Scandanavian designer Josef Frank, these retro floral wallpapers are the furthest thing from your grandma’s florals!
4. Sketchy Decal ($18): Bursting with a comic style, these black and white blossoms are like a sketch for your walls, elegant yet edgy.
6. Block Prints ($149): A pop of bright flowers sets a mod mood in any room.
9. Pop Art ($69): Full of graphic lines and bright colors, this wall art makes a fun statement!
11. Boldly Blue ($175): Created by Rifle and Paper, Co, this indigo and apricot wallpaper almost feels hand painted.
13. Modern Tulips ($298): These sleek tulips add a lovely sense of movement to this master bedroom.
14. Flirty Workspace ($148): Give your office that feminine touch with this amazing watercolor peony wallpaper.
16. Meadow Mural ($548): You could literally live in a garden with this incredible wall mural.
17. Dark Floral ($2,000): Modern, majestic blooms cascade down a dark, dramatic, shadowy background.
19. Retro Forest ($150): How fun are these pink and red cartoon trees?!
20. Blazing Poppies ($148): Bold colors and paint lines make this wallpaper feel like an oil painting.
Would you cover your walls with flowers? Let us know in the comments below!