That sweet little gem paves the way for you to make a big entrance in all your bridal glory, so you best be giving her a dress worthy of her job. When it comes to flower girl dresses, the options are nearly endless. We aren’t married to white fluffy frocks anymore, now they can don any color from your pick of palettes and coordinate with any and all of your themes. Here are 12 adorable dresses for your precious petal tosser that we know will complement your dream wedding perfectly.
1. Floaty Party Dress ($72): Mint is one of the hottest colors of the season. Keep your flower girl trendy with this refreshing pick.
3. Annabelle Flower Girl Dress ($700): Absolutely stunning and incredibly elegant. This dress is sure to make jaws drop (but not as many as your dress will, of course).
4. Coral Dress With Silk Blossom Brooch ($110): Taking the term flower girl to a whole new level, it’s the perfect pick for a sunny, outdoor wedding.
6. Loulie Dress ($148): Pretty in pink, indeed. Dress it up or keep it casual depending on the vibe of your event.
8. Gingham Flower Girl Dress ($132): Help your flower girl spread some sunshine at your wedding with this great gingham dress. Coordinating ring bearer ensemble not included.
9. Lace Ruffle Flower Girl Dress ($26): This ruffled white choice is a steal at less than $30, and looks adorable with a headband or coordinating headpiece for some extra flare.
10. Flower Girl Tutu Dress ($85): Planning a garden wedding? This free-spirited flower girl dress makes tulle work in all the right ways.
11. Vintage Lace Overlay Dress ($56): Knock two things off your list — a flower girl dress and your something blue.
12. Ivory Cotton Flower Girl Dress ($40): Sometimes simplicity can be the most beautiful thing ever, as evidenced by this dress with endless possibilities for coordination. Tying a satin ribbon around the waist that goes with your color scheme is just one fab option.
Which dazzling dress do you see your flower girl prancing down the aisle in? Let us know in the comments below.