Bubbly, frothy, and oh-so fab! Foam is THE must-have texture, thanks to a whole host of brilliant new beauty products that recently hit the market. From shower gel to dry shampoo, the mousse-like consistency is taking over your bathroom vanity! Here, the latest and greatest formulas to get in on the foamy fun.
1. Dove Shower Foam ($6): A soft, airy lather that rings in at just six bucks? Sign us up! This game-changer simultaneously cleanses and nourishes skin with NutriumMoisture technology and ultra-gentle cleansers (the same ones found in facial care products).
2. SheaMoisture Dragons Blood & Coffee Cherry Instant Rebound Foaming Facial Wash ($11): First, let’s get one thing cleared up: While at first glance Dragon’s Blood may seem like some Game of Thrones-inspired ish, it’s not! The wash actually comes from the rattan palm tree in Southeast Asia — and it’s majorly anti-inflammatory. Add shea butter and black currant and borage oils, and you’ve got one super-soothing formula — capable of cooling even the most stressed out skin.
3. Treets Traditions Healing in Harmony Foaming Shower Gel ($15): This new body wash is a treat for your skin (pun intended). When it comes into contact with water, the gel magically transforms into a rich, frothy lather. Plus, it features natural lavender, which lends an ultra relaxing aroma that’s a perfect addition to your PM shower routine.
4. Ouai Dry Shampoo Foam ($28): It’s time to trade in your powder dry shampoo for this fab new foam formula. Dirty tresses are no match (and believe us, we put that to the test) for this powerful product. The MVP removes grease, grime, and product buildup, leaving locks volumized and shiny.
5. Yuni Flash Bath No-Rinse Body Cleansing Foam ($22): Because you’re strapped for time and might not always shower after the gym — this genius product allows you to cleanse sans water. Antibacterial neem and soothing aloe leave skin fresh and oh so clean. You’re welcome.
6. Pixi by Petra Skintreats Glow-O2 Oxygen Mask Bubbling Brightening Boost ($24): Your Sunday night (or Monday morning) spa ritual just got a whole lot more bubbly — not to mention brighter! This oxygenated mask acts like a wake-up call for tired, dull complexions.
7. Matrix Style Link Airy Builder Dry Texture Foam ($18): We’re majorly obsessed with this new texturizer. The foamy formula, enhanced with micro minerals, instantly gives tresses that sexy tousled look. And since it works on damp and dry strands, you can amp up the texture and body anytime.
8. Bath & Body Works Gentle Foaming Hand Soap in White Sands (Available March 13, $7): Swap out that bar for a hand soap that boasts a smooth, foamy lather. And thanks to intensely hydrating coconut oil, you can ditch your sink-side hand lotion too.
Have you tried any of these foamy formulas? Tweet us @BritandCo.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.