Getting delicious, healthy snacks delivered to your door sounds almost too good to be true, but with these foodie subscription boxes you can now treat yourself to something tasty once a month. Whether you’re nursing a perennial sweet tooth or want to get your DIYed koozy around a new craft beer every 30 days, there is a subscription box for you. Treat yo’ self to one of these 20 different services to answer any and all cravings that might come up!
1. Love With Food ($10/month): Discover organic or all-natural treats with a curated box of unique, hard-to-find snacks delivered to your door. An extra bonus is that Love With Food donates a meal to several food banks with every box sold.
2. Blue Apron ($10/meal): Learn a new recipe each week and receive a box of seasonal ingredients straight from local farms. You can still enjoy the fun of cooking, but they do all the hard grocery shopping and recipe research for you.
3. Tasting Room by Lot 18 ($60 and up): Lot 18 will send you six mini bottles of wine, you taste them and go on their website to rate each of them to create your taste profile. Every three months they’ll send you a case of wine that matches what you like — cheers to that!
5. Carnivore Club ($40 and up): Upgrade your cheese and cracker addiction with this carefully curated selection from Britain’s charcuterie elite. Sample hand-crafted chorizos and salamis and learn what a saucisson is. Includes a Meat Eater’s Handbook that tells the tale of the artisan, tasting notes and perfect pairing suggestions.
6. Vegan Cuts ($20/month): This company offers a variety of all-vegan boxes like a vegan snack box, a vegan beauty box and a wide and ever-changing selection of gift boxes and treat bags. Vegan truffles, vegan pet supplies and vegan nails; you can get it all delivered to your door on the reg here!
7. Fuego Box ($119/year): If you like your hot sauce best with a side of hot sauce, this is the subscription for you. Fuego box offers small-batch hot sauces from all over the world in four quarterly shipments. These sauces feature deep, rich flavors you can only get from finely-crafted recipes to up the ante on all your dishes.
8. Mantry ($225/three months): If you know a guy that needs some pampering, get him a subscription to Mantry! Each month he’ll receive six to eight full-sized small batch, artisan food products packaged in a signature wood crate.
9. Try The World ($45/box): With a firm belief that food is the best way to discover new cultures, Try The World works with local experts to present food, movies and music that will fully immerse you in a different country with each box you get.
11. Healthy Surprise ($50 and up): Stay on top of those healthy resolutions with this box full of high quality, great-tasting snack food. If you’re concerned about the ingredients going into your body, or you’re trying to avoid certain allergens, a Healthy Surprise subscription is for you.
12. Local Harvest ($85 and up): CSA boxes put you in touch with your local farmers to bring you a weekly or monthly box of fresh, seasonal produce for cheaper than you could get it elsewhere. And it’s not just produce — some farmers offer the option to include eggs, homemade bread, meat, cheese, fruit, flowers or other farm products along with their veggies.
13. Pig of The Month Club ($119/3 months): Because everyone deserves personal bacon delivery. Each sample of artisan bacon is cured and smoked in small batches by people who truly think about how the end product (mmm, each crispy strip) tastes.
14. Misto Box ($20/month): Take a fun coffee quiz that determines your perfect grind and then enjoy monthly deliveries of delicious, fresh coffee. You can try them all or stick with what you love. Since they do blind tastings, the coffee you get may be from a famous roaster or from a brand new startup company.
15. Teabox ($20 and up): If you prefer tea over coffee, Teabox sends you different teas every month, plus detailed reviews and product information with suggestions for food pairings.
16. Treatsie ($15/month): Satisfy your sweet tooth with a monthly box of artisan candy and treats. Recent months included rosemary + cashew caramel popcorn, sea salt + bourbon vanilla caramels, lemon sugar cookies and zested lime truffles. Yes. Please.
17. Graze ($7/box): Complete a little quiz so they know what you love, and every month this company hooks you up with four individually packaged snacks made onsite. Graze’s food inventors are always working on fun, all-natural snacks, like one of their latest: peach cobbler and chocolate pecan pie trail mix.
18. Cheese of the Month Club ($34/month): Unless you live somewhere in Europe, the cheese selection at your grocery store is probably fairly limited, amirite? With this classic subscription, you’ll discover cheeses you wouldn’t easily find, like real brie from Paris and Leicester from English farms.
19. Craft Beer Club ($39/month): In addition to traditional bottled beers, you’ll also get to try dozens of independent microbreweries with this monthly subscription of 12 bottles a month.
20. Tasteful Pantry ($22/month): Spice up your snacking life without the guilt and choose from gluten-free, dairy-free, vegan, soy-free, and nut-free boxes. This one is perfect for those with dietary restrictions who still want a special treat!
Which treat-filled subscription box looks the most delicious to you? Let us know @BritandCo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.