Putting together foodie-themed gift baskets is *so* fun, but it can be hard to decide what to put inside. Luckily, this year we did all the homework for you with these foodie gift baskets (baskets included and no gift wrap necessary!). From the tea lover to the baker to the cheese lover to the cocktail maven, here are six gift basket ideas your friends and family will love to receive this holiday season.
The Tea Lover
1. Sanaa Recycled Basket ($65): Holy pattern! This colorful basket will hold everything she needs to keep her tea game strong.
2. Chai Tea Kit ($29): This gift will be a delicious way to warm up on a cold day. All she’ll have to do is add milk or water for a special treat.
3. Sloth Tea Infuser ($10): Everyone needs to slow down and relax a little. Hopefully this tea infuser will serve as a good reminder to move a little slower and enjoy life.
4. Bodum Copper Teapot ($50): The tea lover in your life will never have to deal with annoying particles from loose-leaf tea again thanks to this infusing teapot.
5. Chai Tea Candle ($20): This vegan, hand-poured candle has spicy notes of cinnamon bark and nutmeg, followed by flavors of fresh green tea and finished up with the scent of creamy milk — just like her favorite chai tea latte.
6. Coffee and Tea Calendar ($18): Upgrade her everyday calendar with this gold foil-embossed beauty from Rifle Paper Co.
1. Farmer’s Basket ($78): Can’t you just picture your bestie toting this around at the farmers’ market with a bounty of fresh fruit? Gift this basket and she’ll surely bake you something sweet + delicious real soon.
2. Magnolia Bakery Chocolate Bars 6-Pack ($38): Every baker *knows* the famous Magnolia Bakery in NYC. Even if she can’t make it there to eat her favorite cupcake this year, she can relive it — and maybe recreate it — with these chocolate bars featuring the bakery’s most famous flavors.
3. The Hot Bread Kitchen Cookbook by Jessamyn Waldman Rodriguez and Julia Turshen ($35): Not only will you be helping the baker in your life make delicious bread, but you’ll also be improving the lives of low-income minority women who work at Hot Bread Kitchen in NYC by purchasing this book.
4. Holiday Half-Sheet Silpat ($30): A silpat will change everything for a baker. Never again will she have to grease a cookie pan, fight with parchment paper or search for aluminum foil with this non-stick baking mat.
5. Rustic Rolling Pin ($44): Even if she doesn’t always have time to bake, the burned engraving “happiness is handmade” will be a beautiful reminder hanging in her kitchen.
6. Holiday Cookie Gift Pack ($26): These might be the best holiday cookies of all time. And with three types of sugar, Guittard bittersweet chocolate, dried vanilla bean and Maldon flaky sea salt, how could they not be?
The Cocktail Maven
1. Copper Wire Basket ($12): Copper is making itself known in the bar cart world, and for good reason! This basket is the perfect place to store her cocktail napkins and paper straws.
2. 5-Piece Global Cocktail Mixer Set ($16): The cocktail maven in your life likely has a stocked bar cart, but definitely needs these mixers to make famous drinks from around the globe.
3. Cocktail Party Kit ($32): Cuter cocktail glasses than these won’t be found anywhere else. You might want to gift them early so they can DIY these and use them during entertaining season.
4. Shake: A New Perspective on Cocktails by Eric Prum and Josh Williams ($19): This may be the one book every cocktail maven needs on her bar cart. Recipes are separated by spirit and season, so they’ll be able to mix up a drink for anyone who stops by unannounced.
5. Enameled Bar Tool Set ($50): When you’re mixing cocktails, the right tools make all the difference. These ones aren’t bad to look at, either.
The Coffee Addict
1. Rope Basket ($84): Bright and buzzing, this beautiful basket is great for coffee essentials like beans, sugar packets, etc. This will become the perfect place to store all her caffeine-rich goodies.
2. Sketched Story French Press ($54): French presses don’t only look gorgeous on kitchen counters, but they make the best tasting coffee too. This beauty is truly is one of a kind.
3. Babe Coffee Babescrub ($24): Let her start her day the right way with a relaxing coffee scrub in the shower. This scrub, made with organic sugar, almond oil and essential oils, will leave her skin naturally soft and smooth.
4. Coffee Lover Como Espresso Cup ($5): Bring a little pattern to her coffee break with this beautiful espresso mug.
5. Verve Coffee Blend Collection ($60): Make her morning, afternoon or night better with a cup of Verve coffee. Hopefully it’s a roast she hasn’t tried already!
6. But First, Coffee Thermal Mug ($14): Don’t let the coffee lover in your life leave the house un-caffinated. This to-go mug will prevent that from ever happening.
The Cheese Lover
1. Large Gold Wire Bowl ($25): Cheese is fancy. So this gilded bowl is just what the cheese freak in your life needs.
2. All You Need Is Cheese Canvas Banner ($31): Truer words have never been spoken. Guests at her home will have no trouble knowing what her favorite food is.
3. Mini DIY Farmers’ Cheese Kit ($12): Let her spend a cold, snowy day indoors making her favorite food. Hopefully you’ll be invited over to enjoy the fruits of her labor.
4. Mother-Of-Pearl Cheese Knives ($34): Every cheese lover *needs* a set of gorgeous knives to serve their favorite food to their guests.
5. Cowgirl Creamery Cooks by Sue Conley and Peggy Smith ($25): If you’ve visited San Francisco, you’re sure to have had Cowgirl Creamery cheese at some point. Their cookbook has over 75 recipes, from appetizers to desserts, that showcase cheese in the best way possible.
1. Gradient Basket ($54): Functional? Check. Beautiful? Check. Gold dipped? Oh yeah! This modern basket can do double-duty as a fruit bowl after she uses up all her gifts.
2. OXO Handheld Spiralizer ($15): Just in time for New Year’s Resolutions, the spiralizer will be a hit for any chef who loves veggies and fruits or wants to incorporate more into their diets.
3. The Spice Lab Gourmet Sea Salt Sampler Collection ($45): Fancy salts are are something home chefs love but may not buy for themselves. You might want to invite yourself over for dinner after gifting this spicy set.
4. Marble Mortar & Pestle ($78): From homemade guacamole to pastes to spice blends, this mortar and pestle will get lots of use from the home chef.
Are you putting a fun foodie gift basket together? Share your photo with us on Instagram using the hashtag #britstagram.