We don’t know about you, but we are going CRAZY over some of the wild and wonderful drink concoctions that people are dreaming up these days. We’re not sure if we’ve reached the golden age of cocktails or if social media is just putting drool-worthy drinks into the spotlight, but something’s going on here… And these 15 *completely insane* cocktails prove it. We wouldn’t exactly call them healthy cocktails, but they cover all your basic food groups. Dripping with mounds of fruit, heaped with bacon and stuffed with veggies, these ridiculous boozy shakes are basically meals in a glass.
1. Fruit Freakshakes: We’re just going to cover all our bases by starting out with something at least relatively healthy. These fruity drinks are a play on the popular freakshake trend (which we’ll get to in a sec…), subbing in fresh fruit for donuts, cupcakes and other sugary treats.
2. Lucky Charms Freakshake: To be fair, we did warn you that things were about to get a li’l crazy. “Freakshakes” are a totally wild new trend that involves making MASSIVE milkshakes topped with heaps and heaps of ridiculous sweets. Case in point: This Lucky Charms-inspired creation.
3. Sumo Bloody Mary: If you can’t resist a good Bloody Mary, no doubt you’ll want to get your veggie juice-loving self down to Chicago to try Sunda’s Sumo Bloody Mary. It’s made with 32 ounces of Bloody Mary, but it’s the bacon, bread, potatoes and god-knows-what-else atop the drink that really make it special.
4. Lisa Frank-Inspired Freakshake: We love anything Lisa Frank-inspired, and this beautiful, uber-colorful freakshake is no exception. It’s made with rainbow sprinkles, donuts, cookies and cotton candy to make your sweetest dreams come true.
5. Fruity Shake: Australia’s own Patissez is the self-proclaimed “Home of the Freakshake,” so it’s no surprise that they’ve dreamt up a fruit-lover’s version of their claim to fame. This strawberry shake is made with all real fruit and topped with a limeade popsicle for good measure.
6. S’mores Freakshake: Do you love s’mores? Okay, that’s pretty normal. But do you love s’mores ENOUGH to gulp down this humongous freakshake topped with a brownie, a huge roasted marshmallow, whipped cream and gooey chocolate? Um YES!
7. The Ultimate Bloody Mary: Okay, Bloody lovers, we’ve got another one for you. This completely amazing creation tops your favorite boozy treat with shrimp, bacon, asparagus, olives and mushrooms. Talk about a meal in a glass.
8. Cinnabun Milkshake: We’re not even 100% sure what’s going on here. This tower of cinnamon-y goodness is made with Cinnabun pastry, marshmallows, rainbow sprinkles and chocolate fudge… And it even looks like there’s some Cinnamon Toast Crunch sprinkled around the bottom.
9. Coconut-Topped Cocktail: Love tropical, coconut-flavored drinks? Mmmkay, well here’s a tasty drink for you that’s LITERALLY TOPPED WITH AN ENTIRE FREAKIN’ COCONUT. As if that wasn’t enough, there are also flower petals and pieces of fresh fruit involved.
10. Matcha Freakshake: Matcha (green tea) is a delicious addition to any snack, so it really gives this incredible freakshake a little somethin’ special. Also involved in this scrumptious creation are azuki beans, cookies and chiffon cake, because, why not?
11. Apple of My Freak: Another one from Patissez, this apple pie-flavored freakshake is ah-mazing. It’s whipped together with cinnamon streusel, vanilla bean mousse and dulce de leche, taking apple-inspired desserts to a completely new level.
12. Ferrero Dolshake: Talk about sweet. This gigantic shake combines what we can only assume is Ferrero Rocher chocolate with fresh strawberries, nuts, caramel and milk.
13. Healthy Freakshake: Let’s give our waistlines a bit of a break for a sec to focus on this healthy treat. With all that fresh fruit and mint, who needs sugary and creamy creations?
14. Mint Choc Shake: The answer to that last question? Us, that’s who! This mint chocolate creation is completely mind-boggling, and that dusting of crumbs around the glass doesn’t hurt.
15. The Bloody Jerk: Let’s end things on a savory note. You’ll have to go to Harlem Restaurant in Toronto to get it, but this completely enormous Bloody Mary might just be worth the trip. Is that seriously a *fried chicken waffle* on top? Why yes, yes it is.
Follow us on Pinterest for even more creative, mind-boggling food and drink creations!