Besides being totally delicious to munch on, fruit is definitely strutting its stuff down the catwalk these days. Has anyone else noticed the amount of fruit print clothing in stores lately? We sure have. And we’re not mad about it. Here are 31 of our favorite pieces.
1. ASOS Tropical Fruit Dress ($54): Come one, come all. Combine fruit and polka dots for the perfect print salad. See what we did there? ;)
2. Lazy Oaf Mixed Fruit Dress ($57): Overboard? Nah. It’s perfectly acceptable to wear a little (or a lot of) produce, as long as it’s on this adorable dress!
3. Soludos Original Lemon Espadrilles ($48): Lemon drops aren’t just great cocktails – they pair perfectly with these espadrille slip-ons.
4. Lisea Strawberry Playsuit ($15): Two things: 1. It’s a romper. 2. It has strawberries on it. ‘nuff said.
5. Go Jane Pineapple Cropped Tank ($17): So. Many. Pineapples. This tank is perfect for a summer BBQ… or strawberry picking!
6. Forever 21 Watermelon Headwrap ($4): What can we say? This adorable watermelon headwrap just does fruit print so right.
7. Chicnova Banana Print Backpack ($26): We’re going bananas over this backpack. Perfect to tote around the city!
8. Ann Taylor Dotted Lemon Print Scarf ($50): Bushels of lemons. Not something you’d expect to see on a scarf, huh? Well, you’re welcome. #gamechanger
9. Wildfox V-neck Sweater ($176): A sweet slice of watermelon is the perfect refresher during the summer, and so is this lightweight sweater!
11. Delia*s Watermelon Button Down ($30): Sweeten up your work style with this watermelon button down. We think this is totally office appropriate, especially paired with a blazer.
12. ZeeGeeWhy Babydoll Dress ($79): This is a very understated take on the tutti frutti trend. Pineapples complemented by an unexpected color? So fab.
13. ModCloth Sweatshirt ($28): Pineapples, bananas, cherries… this one combines ‘em all. It’s almost like the Chiquita Banana lady, but in 2014. Cozy up in this fruit salad crewneck.
14. Shopbop Fruit Print Tee ($50): Keep it casual in a fruity tee. Paired with some boyfriend jeans, it makes for the perfect summer look.
15. Nasty Gal Watermelon Denim Shorts ($78): Watermelon shorts because why not?
16. Anthropologie Fruit Vine Headscarf ($28): You know what they say, when life gives you lemons… put ‘em on everything? We especially love them on this headband.
17. Anthropologie Labdip Lana Jeans ($192): This is how you do fruit print on the DL. From far away, you can’t even tell you’re sporting pineapples on your pants! But let’s be real, why would you want to hide it?
18. Nasty Gal Juicy Fruit Jeans ($88): Florals are so yesterday. These perfectly faded fruit jeans are your answer to keeping it trendy.
19. Skulls Avocado Hat ($16): How rad is this avocado hat? The only downside is that you can’t mix up a bowl of guac with it…
20. Mango Top ($85): Watercolor + mango. Just… awesome.
21. Topshop Island Fruit Dress ($76): Business casual – produce edition. We’d totally go tropical and wear this here at Brit HQ.
22. Modcloth Temporary Tattoo Set ($5): Mix up a fruit salad on your arm with some temporary tattoos. A little outside of the box, but perfect for summer!
23. American Apparel Bathing Suit (Top: $29, Bottoms: $30): Don’t just bring fruit to the beach in a cooler. With this bikini, you can wear it, too!
24. New Look Pineapple Shorts ($25): More pineapple print. And we’re so A-okay with it. This time, it’s a little more toned down with a neutral background and solid tank.
25. Volcom Skirt ($31): Some might say this skirt embodies the perfect summer fruit salad. You might want to eat it, but please, let’s just stick with wearing it.
26. Nasty Gal Fruit Tart Earring Pack ($15): If you don’t want to cover yourself in fruit, then these earrings are a great alternative. Pop them on to accent a summer outfit.
27. American Apparel Tie Back Dress ($70): You’ll feel as cool as a glass of lemonade on a hot summer day in this American Apparel dress.
28. Suno Pocket Skirt ($297): Not only is this skirt doing fruit print so right, but it’s also nailing the midi length! Win-win.
29. Sugarhill Boutique Fruit Cocktail Top ($38): This shirt is the perfect way to wear the fruit print trend in a not-so-fruit-cocktail way. At first glance, it doesn’t look like you’re wearing fruit all over your shirt… but you are! Embrace it.
30. Nishe Pineapple Skater Dress ($86): Pineapple print is a favorite at Brit HQ. Especially on this simple yellow dress. #PineapplePrintTakeover
31. Banana Print Cut Out Dress ($13): Pink and yellow, pink and yellow, pink and yellow. Oh wait. That’s not the song. But this dress is pink and yellow and we’re kind of obsessed.
So, how ‘bout them apples? Betcha didn’t think there were so many takes on this trend! Which one was your favorite? Let us know in the comments below.