First impressions can make all the difference, and your entryway is no exception. So why not welcome your guests with style and bit of sassiness with a fun and functional doormat? Outdoor mats will greet your guests and make them giggle, while an indoor doormat can remind them to turn off the light. Think of your quirky doormats as the finishing touch to your home decor, and check out these cheeky options for your own home.
1. Woodsfolk Mi Casa, Su Casa Palm Springs Welcome Mat ($50): Welcome your guests with the generous message of, “My house is your house…” when they see this doormat at your front door. This message will start your guests’ visit with a fun vibe.
2. Nickel Designs Shop Home Is Where the Pants Aren’t ($36): Your *Pants-Free Zone* doormat is the perfect way to create an inviting and charming entrance. Everybody will approve.
3. Be There in Five Stop and Smell the Rosé Kitchen Mat ($49): This is perfect for your kitchen. Imagine entertaining guests with this mat being your best excuse as to why it’s okay to have another glass of wine.
4. Pillowtalk Hola! Doormat ($20): You don’t have to speak Spanish to enjoy this doormat! Add some south-of-the-border flair to your doorway with this cute and stylish mat.
5. Lulu & Georgia You Better Have Tacos Doormat ($45): Your guests should already know never to show up empty-handed. This is just a gentle reminder. Extra hot sauce, please.
6. ShopJosieB Boy, BYE Doormat ($38): Start your day with some sass and girl power! Your delivery person will agree — it’s as sassy as it is funny.
7. Fox and Clover Boutique It’s Always Happy Hour Inside ($38): The best part of coming home after a long day is taking off your heels and unwinding. Your neighbors totally agree.
8. Shop Josie B You Better Have Donuts ($38): Warn your guests that they shouldn’t even think about knocking unless they have a donut in hand. Sprinkles and chocolate filling are a must!
9. Mark and Graham Get in Here Doormat ($35): This not-so-subtle message will hurry even the slowest walker through your door. Hurry up, kids!
10. Knock-Knock, Who’s There DIY Doormat: This doormat DIY is so easy, you’ll want to make one for every entry to the house. Remind kids to clean their room, or tell your guests to Stay Awhile. (via PS I Made This)
11. Lulu and Georgia Hello There Doormat ($45): Say hello to this chic doormat. Polka dots make for a playful greeting and exciting entrance for your guests.
12. Nickel Designs Shop Aloha Beaches Doormat ($41): Nothing says summer like pineapples and Hawaiian greetings. This doormat will go great at your next outdoor BBQ.
13. Knox and Clover Boutique Keep the Change Ya Filthy Animal Doormat ($38): This Home Alone-inspired quote will have the pizza delivery person running. Just leave the tip on the mat.
14. Shop Josie B Staycation Home Doormat ($38): Make it official — this is the year of the staycation. It’s the perfect summer mat for all you peeps staying local.
15. Lulu and Georgia Cute Shoes Doormat ($45): Greet all of your visitors with a cheeky compliment. If you want to butter them up even further, hand them a beverage.
16. Be There in Five No Champagne, No Gain Mat ($48): Hey, you don’t have to tell us twice. Bring on the Champagne. Keep this cute doormat in the kitchen as a daily reminder.
17. Let’s Stay Home Doormat DIY: When the weather warms up, take this opportunity to stay home and pretty-up your backyard. Adding cute accents like this DIY doormat is easy and inexpensive. (via DIY Candy)
18. Be There in Five Turn Off Your Straightener Doormat ($40): How many times would this doormat have saved you a trip back home to make sure you didn’t leave anything plugged in?
19. Shop Josie B My Kitty Don’t Like You and She Likes Everyone Doormat ($40): In the words of Bieber… Calling all cat ladies, this one is for you. If your cat doesn’t like them, neither should you!
20. Be There in Five Don’t Forget Your Sparkle Doormat ($45): This doormat is on a mission to remind you to keep on shining each day when you walk out the door. If you want a little extra motivation, get this doormat — stat!
If you were a doormat, what would your tagline be? Follow us on Pinterest for more home decor inspo.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.