The best way to celebrate any friend’s birthday is with the *perfect* gift. The best way to show a Gemini friend some love on their birthday? With a gift that suits their dual-spirited zodiac sign best. Ruled by Mercury, these air signs are known for their sociable charm and fun-loving lifestyle. And you can’t forget about their love for modern eclectic pieces and affinity for style. With so many unique quirks about your friend, the best gift for their zodiac sign is definitely one that takes a bit of thought. The 23 fabulous and fun gift ideas below will be great for whatever personality your Gemini friend is feeling that day.
1. Urban Outfitters Petite Point Gel Pen Set ($16, Set of 12): For the artistically inclined Gemini, a set of gel pens are the perfect tools for self-expression. Whether it’s through writing or sketching, your friend will thank you for your thoughtfulness.
2. Brit + Co DIY Nail Art Kit ($44): Per usual, your stylish friend loves to keep her nails on point (as with the rest of her outfit). Help her stay looking fabulous with a handy DIY nail art kit that includes four nail polish colors, a gold glitter striping sponge and brushes.
3. Ban.do Petite Party Dots Mobile Charger ($30): With a Gemini’s social life, a dead or dying phone battery is a daily occurrence. But it won’t be once you surprise her with this gold polka dot mobile charger that’s equal parts chic and trusty.
4. Ban.do Rainbow Cooler Bag ($34): If your Gemini friend is known for her brunches, lunch-ins, dinners and various other gatherings that involve drinks and food, then this cooler bag might just be the greatest birthday gift ever. Made of water-resistant matte leatherette, this rainbow cooler bag will keep all her drinks cool for a get-together at the park or beach.
5. Leif Shop Chroma Leather Coaster Set ($42): Featuring a laser-cut geometric imprint, this vibrant set of leather coasters is practically begging to be added to your friend’s tableware collection. You’ll definitely earn bonus points for their pretty *and* practical use.
6. DOIY Magnetic Gold Polaroid Frames ($19): Whether you gift them as-is or add in your favorite photographed moments with your friend, there’s no doubt she’ll love this thoughtful gift. Their minimalistic design and gold metallic finish will both stand out and fit in with any decor style she has going on.
7. Absolutely Beautiful Things by Anna Spiro ($30): It wouldn’t be much of a surprise if interior designer Anna Spiro turned out to be a Gemini too. If your friend has a knack for interior styling or wants to hone her skills, help her along with this book filled with beautifully decorated spaces to inspire her next home transformation.
8. Domino Dry Erase Calendar ($130): Chances are your Gemini friend’s plate — or rather, planner — is full of get-togethers and fêtes of all sorts. With so much going on, a largely visible home calendar that’s easy to edit is almost a necessity.
9. Anthropologie Eyelashes Trinket Dish ($38): Give the useful gift of jewelry storage for the friend who loves to accessorize. These daintily decorated ceramic dishes should do the trick.
10. Atmosphere Alley Gemini Art Print ($3): You can’t go wrong with this simple but chic print of your friend’s star sign. This handmade item features a gold foil design that’ll add a nice metallic touch to her existing decor.
11. Leif Shop Arctic Blanket ($225): This Scandinavian-made throw is the cozy statement piece needed to up her home decor game. She’ll thank you once she feels the super plush, pure wool it’s made of.
12. Leif Shop Golden Wisdom Notebook ($12): If your friend also identifies with the literary love of the typical Gemini, this bright yellow notebook makes a special gift. Aside from traditionally being the star sign’s favorite color, it’s the perfect foundation for all the written thoughts to come.
13. Kakkoii Micro Bluetooth Speaker ($57): Adorably miniature and in the much-loved bright shade of yellow, this micro bluetooth speaker is a must-have for all her future parties. Both she and her guests will thank you as they’re jammin’ out to her favorite tunes.
14. Poketo Linen Tea Towel Set ($38, Set of 2): These 100% linen tea towels are the bold and playful kitchen essentials your friend didn’t realize she needed. Their colorful abstract design will speak to her love for contemporary pieces.
15. Sass & Belle White Bulldog Money Pot ($33): You may have already noticed your friend’s fondness for eclectic decor items, so you’ll know this bulldog with wings is no exception. It’s a charming + quirky piggy bank that has everything she loves: modern style and fun flare.
16. Ban.do Mega Blooms Tumbler ($14): True to her social side, your friend loves her share of team sports and games. Keep her hydrated and on her A game no matter what she’s doing with this super sweet floral tumbler.
17. Poketo Slim Bookend ($16): Straight out of a minimalist’s dream home, this slim bookend will appeal to her appreciation of modern and eclectic decor. Not to mention that they’ll come in super handy when organizing her normally crowded bookshelves.
18. Domino Tesora Jewelry Tree ($30): Your friend’s constant flow of energy can be attributed to being ruled by Mercury. Along with that zipping and zapping around comes a tendency for disorganization. Tidy up her space with a very welcome jewelry tree to store and display all of her favorite pieces.
19. One Six Five The Blake Ring ($60): Delicate and one-of-a-kind, this ring with geometric influences is practically calling your friend’s name. If she loves herself a good accessory, you know you’ve found the right gift.
20. Bower Tipsy Writer ($35): Beyond her writing skills, these tipsy pen holders appeal to her sense of fun. They’re the cool, modern desk accessories her workspace needs.
21. Tiro Tiro Solid Brass Bracelet ($105): Because of the dual nature of the Gemini, it’s natural for them to feel drawn towards sets of two, whatever they may be. Complete your friend’s need for pairs with these stunningly chic solid brass bracelets that look great together.
22. Brit + Co Watercolor Painting Kit ($119): Help her take her watercolor skills to the next level with this kit that includes the basic tools she’ll need to succeed: watercolor paint, brushes and a watercolor paper pad. Before you know it, her artistic nature will have you in awe.
23. Urban Outfitters Wire Wall Grid ($59): Though she may be dealing with a jumble of events, that shouldn’t mean her workspace gets the brunt of it. Help her avoid the look of a cluttered space with this modernist marvel. The wire wall’s sleek copper finish and minimalist design gives off serious modern vibes which she’ll definitely appreciate.
What will you give your Gemini friend for her birthday? Check us out on Pinterest for more zodiac-inspired ideas!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.