You might have already picked your go-to swimsuit for this season, but wait! How about completing your collection with a seasonal geometric print? You will be amazed how geometric magic makes your pool party super stylish and glam. We picked these 14 geo print swimsuits just for you — you modern poolside diva, you.
1. Rached Bandeau Top ($22) + Rached -Back String Bikini Bottom ($14): This Victoria’s Secret bandeau top is a great intro-to-geometrics piece that will make you fall in love instantly with geo prints. (And, the price can’t be beat!)
2. Totem Geo-Tribal Print Cross Front Wrap Halter Swimsuit ($57): Geometric and tribal patterns collide to create a chic, unique and tropical swimsuit.
4. Chevron One-Piece Swimsuit ($58): Love chevron pattern as much as Missoni does? This one-piece suit is the one for you.
5. Prom Rusched Bottom ($50): Don’t you just love how fun the pattern is in this Stussy bikini? Fun-loving Brit girls out there must have already clicked “Add to cart.” ‘90s style sensation Stussy is making a comeback in the best way possible.
6. Two-Piece Serengeti Bikini ($214): Color, color and more color! This bikini comes in an African-inspired geo print that spells out a-w-e-s-o-m-e.
8. Pop High Neck Suit ($168): It looks very simple in black and white, but this suit is totally a showstopper. Wear your favorite bangles. Layer with gorgeous statement necklaces. Then, you’re ready to go.
9. Bold And Beautiful Geometric Print Bikini ($70): The name says it all. When geo patterns go bold and beautiful, this is what you get.
10. Mediterranean Geo Print Ring Halter and Brief ($92): A blue, green and white triangle bikini takes you on a Mediterranean vacay anytime and anywhere. Don’t forget to keep a summer cocktail in hand and to match your mani with your geo pattern too!
11. Taboo One-Piece Halter ($100): A one-piece swimsuit has never been so stylish and trendy. Color block and geo pattern are a dream combo we can’t resist. This fashionable Marc Jacobs one-piece will end up being your go-to swimsuit every summer.
12. Ava Flower Tile-Print Bikini ($289): Don’t you just love the multi-color flower-tile print on this bikini? Treat your sexy self with this sizzling hot bikini.
Would you rock a geometric print swimsuit this summer? Which one is your fave? Tell us in the comment below!