You’re working your way through that holiday shopping list when inspiration strikes: The holiday season brings with it extended happy hours, cocktail parties and intimate winter spirits with close friends at home. Sounds like you just figured out gifts for all the cocktail enthusiasts in your life! Looking for something fun and sparkly for their bar cart or spirit cabinet? Check out these 12 cocktail-themed gifts for every budget.
1. Love & Victory Cocktail Deck ($20): Mix it up a little with this deck of 52 recipes and you’ll find your NYE go-to in no time. Bottoms up!
2. Waiting on Martha “Thirsty Camel” Cocktail Napkins ($38, set of 4): These hilarious linen napkins are an easy way to add some humor to your hiball.
3. Mixology Dice ($24): Take a chance and leave it up to the dice for your next signature drink — just make sure to roll responsibly!
4. Jonathan Adler Jackson Coaster Set ($88, set of 4): Who knew coasters could be so chic? These 24-karat gold goodies would look gorgeous on any cocktail table.
5. Kate Spade Two of a Kind Bar Belles Hiball Set ($50): This spirited set of hiball glassware is just too good to ignore. Go ahead and scoop up an extra set for yourself. No judgement.
6. White Whale Bold Mixers ($30): Combine these mixers with their respective recommended spirit for a Prohibition-era cocktail. The three-pack includes a bottle of Auntie’s Old Fashioned, The Filthy Liar and Your Older Brother.
7. Leif Moon Leather Coasters ($38): These unique hand-dyed coasters come in three different colors to cover any bar enthusiast on your shopping list.
8. Cosmo R-Evolution Kit ($30): Think of this mixing kit as a science project with cosmopolitans. Even a cocktail novice can whip this concoction up, and the results are seriously impressive… suspended citrus caviar, anyone?
9. Biscuit Gold Pineapple Tumbler ($29): Summer may be pretty far off, but you can still sip your margaritas in this tropical-chic tumbler, indoors and year-round.
10. Ficks Hangover Prevention ($23): With all those delicious winter cocktails out there, it can be tough to remember to hydrate. Just a few drops of this electrolyte-infused supplement will make the next morning way easier to manage.
11. ACME Spring Moscow Mule Set ($70): This gorgeous set contains the hardware essentials for a minty-fresh favorite.
12. A Manhattan Bar for All Reasons ($7): Any cocktail-loving New Yorker needs this handy guide of NYC bars to visit. Just make sure that they take you along for the adventure!
Which gift would your recipient love the most? Share with us in the comments!