By now, you’ve probably seen it all when it comes to the beauty world. You weren’t fazed when the spring pastel lipstick trend made an appearance, and you didn’t wince when the color block makeup trend was en vogue. Now, with the Internet abuzz with new spring makeup looks, get ready to let your eyes do all the talking with a new way to make ’em pop: Glossy lids are taking over Instagram in the form of a shimmery-wet look. If you’ve been eyeing this trend but weren’t sure how exactly to pull it off, get inspired by the stylish beauty Instababes below.
1. Copper Grind: Embrace casual-meets-glam by recreating this sultry style. Contrast glossy lids with a middle-parted, shaggy ‘do for a lazy-girl-friendly happy hour look. (via @byrdiebeauty)
2. Barely There Lids: If makeup isn’t really your thing but you still want to channel the trend, try lightly swiping Vaseline over your lids for a super easy, barely there makeup hack. It will stay in place for hours and add that hint of shine you’re looking for. (via @maccosmetics)
3. Pink on Pink: Go matchy-matchy like this blogger by wearing peach glossy eyeshadow and a similar-hued lipgloss. Add a subtle cat eye for vintage appeal. (via @profreshstyle)
4. Golden Gloss: Make your eyes really pop with a high-shine copper gloss. Keep the rest of your look casual for daytime, or go all out with bombshell curls for a fancy date night. (via @thebeautydept)
5. Oil Spill: This decidedly evening look feels extra rich due to its glossy finish. With long straight hair and a baby pink lip, you can rock this chic look to a concert or bachelorette party. (via @katenolan_mua)
6. Haute Pink: This lids-and-lips beauty duo is a LOT of look, and we’re absolutely loving it. Use a gel to tame your brows, and add a highlighting cream to accentuate your cheekbones and give you that gorgeous pearly glow. (via @alishabanana)
7. Peach Lush: Rina is really nailing this all-pink ensemble. Whether you’re cooking dinner at home with your boo or grabbing brunch with your girls, this look is a clear winner. (via @rinasonline)
8. Metallic Fever: For a more dramatic take on the trend, wear a gloss with a metallic finish. Go for a no-makeup makeup look on the rest of your face, and slick back your hair for a majorly cool-girl look. (via @lillikellymakeup)
9. Smokey Pink Eye: Hannah’s shadow game is seriously too fierce for words. Bare nails and a matte pink lip complement her eyes beautifully. Perfect #girlboss look? Yeah, we think so. (via @hannahnathalie)
Follow us on Pinterest for more drop dead gorgeous beauty inspo.