We’ve watched the stars strut down the Grammys red carpet in their flyest styles, but what about their beauty looks? With a few classic looks, some surprising new do’s (lookin’ at you, Tay Tay!) and a few cutting edge styles, here are our favorite looks from the Grammy red carpet tonight.
1. Bonnie McKee: Singer/songwriter McKee’s bubblegum pink hair + matching lips are a show-stopper! We wouldn’t have thought that such a matchy-matchy combination would work so well, but she pulls this look off incredibly with a smokey bronzed eye to match.
2. Faith Evans: The R&B Diva’s look is a cross between ’40s glamour and modern goth chic. We’re loving the deep red lips and popping eyes with a focus on long, luxurious lashes and soft highlights.
3. Ellie Goulding: Ellie’s ’90s throwback dress pairs incredibly well with her soft, low-maintenance look. The clean eyes with perfectly shaped, thick brows and her dusty rose lipstick give a soft, California-girl feel.
4. Adele: Adele’s red carpet look marries her classic look with a strong liquid eyeliner and sharp brows, but instead of a bold lip and styled hair, Adele’s showing us her softer side with a gorgeous balayage lob and a rosy, glossy lip.
5. Selena Gomez: Smokey, dreamy eyes and soft, loose hair are the perfect combination for Selena’s classic Hollywood glamour look.
6. Bella Hadid: Gorgeous, glam goth! Model Bella Hadid strolled the red carpet with very sleek, smooth hair (opposite of date/boyfriend The Weeknd). Her neutral-hued smokey eye and soft lips are sophisticated and look really stunning with her over-the-top look.
7. Diamond White: The singer knocks it out of the park with her dark lined eyes and brick red lips. We love the white accents on her eyes making this look pop.
What was your favorite Red Carpet look? Tell us @Britandco!
(Images via Jason Merritt / Getty)