Growing out your hair requires lots of patience. Unfortunately, there’s no way we can get gorgeous mermaid hair overnight (at least not yet. But science, we have faith in you). If you’re seeking longer tresses but having a little trouble hitting your #hairgoals, the secret is in treating your scalp to some serious TLC. Whether you’re trying to grow out pesky lingering side bangs or just want to switch it up and get your locks super luscious, here are nine products that will help jumpstart your journey to hitting peak Rapunzel.
1. Grow Gorgeous Hair Density Serum ($35): The ultra-concentrated formula of this density serum promises to have hair growing thicker and fuller in just two months. Apply it on the daily and wait for the magic to happen.
2. Sachajuan Scalp Treatment ($45): Removing dry skin and dandruff buildup while soothing irritated scalps, this intensive treatment hydrates your head, where hair growth starts. After regular use, you should notice hair growing stronger and smoother, which is step one to mega length.
3. Mane ‘n Tail and Body The Original Shampoo ($6): We know what you’re thinking. Horse shampoo? Are you cray cray? Nope! This protein-rich shampoo cleanses deeply without leaving a filmy residue and promotes shiny, strong hair that won’t break or frizz. Get to growin’.
4. Viviscal Extra Strength ($50): This vitamin supplement aids thinning or weak hair caused by stress, hormonal changes, poor nutrition and even overstyling. With a dose a day, you can restore your hair to its full strength while promoting natural growth.
5. Not Your Mother’s Way to Grow Long & Strong Conditioner ($6): Conditioner is an important step in keeping your hair’s texture silky. This one is made with essential vitamins and bioactive extracts that will strengthen your hair against breakage, helping it grow faster in the long run.
6. Nexxus Oil Infinite Nourishing Hair Oil ($22): This six-oil blend deeply nourishes hair to make it smooth, soft and healthy. Healthy hair is far less prone to breakage and other types of damage, so get ready for some long locks.
7. Lee Stafford Hair Growth Treatment ($12): This hair mask nourishes hair follicles to reduce irritation and moisturize the scalp. This treatment lends more volume and strength to your hair so you can reach your grow-out goal even faster.
8. Nature’s Bounty Biotin 5000mcg Dietary Supplement ($11): Biotin is an essential nutrient that supports healthy growth of hair, skin AND nails. One little tablet a day can have you on your way to beautiful lengthy tresses in addition to strong nails and a glowing complexion.
9. Kerastase Initialiste ($61): This serum, promising noticeable change in your hair in just a week, works to increase hair’s strength, shine, softness and substance. Overall, it’s a pretty big win.