Let’s keep it real — hair removal is a total #summerbummer. It doesn’t matter if you’re going the pricey salon route or if you’re practicing at-home hair removal, getting silky smooth, bare skin is the name of the game come summertime (no pain, no gain if you wanna rock that bandeau bikini). To make hair removal way easier, we’ve gathered the latest hassle-free products that will keep things from getting too hairy. From cool, do-it-all razors to a follicle-inhibiting beauty oil, these seven game-changers will keep you bare and beautiful all summer.
1. Gigi Slow Grow Body Oil ($13): Oil is the buzziest ingredient in beauty products these days, and this hair inhibitor is packed with good-for-your-skin argan oil that goes on dry, not greasy. The rich emollient and antioxidant formula conditions skin and slows down hair growth, so you can stretch your time between shaving sessions.
2. eos Tropical Fruit Deep Moisturizing Shave Cream ($3): Not only does this foaming shave cream smell like a mini vacay, but it also moisturizes like a boss, keeping skin nick-free and smooth. Plus, the shea butter formula has antioxidants like green tea and grape seed extracts for healthy, glowing results.
3. Iluminage Touch Permanent Hair Reduction ($445): Don’t be scared by the price tag — using this dermatologist-approved, FDA-cleared technology once a week for seven weeks costs way less than a lifetime of spa treatments. The results speak for themselves — this product works on every hair color and type, leaving you as smooth as those pricey sessions.
4. Bliss Fuzz Off Bikini Precision Hair Removal Cream ($30): Shaving is a little tricky along the bikini line, not to mention the inevitable razor burn (ouch!). Time to give the blades a rest: This popular de-fuzzing cream is now available in a bikini-only version. The cool precision applicator tube is mess-free (as in, no drips!) and can be done on the fly.
5. Nad’s Exfoliating Body Wax Strips ($9): What separates these guys from regular ol’ wax strips is that they’ve got a patented exfoliating technology built in that clears away dead skin buildup and frees trapped ingrown hairs, which can stay hidden with regular waxing. You can use it on super short follicles too.
6. Panasonic Wet/Dry Shaver and Epilator With Five Attachments ($80): This do-it-all grooming tool is the ultimate device that lets you choose your own hair removal method. There’s a pivoting shaver head with a pop-up trimmer for shaping, an epilation head with 48 precision rotating tweezers that extracts hair at the root (like waxing), an adjustable motor and a built-in LED light that guides you to those hard-to-see hairs.
7. Sphynx Travel Razor ($15): Thanks to a genius design and no-shower-needed application, this three-in-one razor has you covered on every and any vacay. Flip off the top, rotate each side and you’ll discover a refillable water spray bottle, a moisturizing bar that lathers up as a shave cream and blades. All three settings make the chore of shaving smooth and quick, even in a camping tent.
Want more product recs? Follow us on Pinterest for more beauty inspo + ideas.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.