Show of hands: who’s ever skipped styling their hair due to lack of time? We know we have. As much as we love the idea of curls or beachy waves, there are definitely mornings where there just isn’t enough time for the perfect hair day. Luckily, we now live in a day and age where technology has stepped up big time in the beauty department. Instead of curling your hair by hand, or going to get a professional blowout there are now tools that do it all for you. We’ve rounded up 9 of our faves that guarantee gorgeously perfected hair in the blink of an eye.
1. Kiss Instawave Automatic Curler ($50): Looking for beachy waves? How about tightly wound curls? Whatever the style, you can achieve it with just the push of a button on this automatic curler. Alternate curl patterns from left to right, or leave hair in for a longer or shorter amount of time to make a style that’s all your own.
2. Conair Infiniti Pro Curl Secret ($80): Curl your hair in mere minutes with a curler that couldn’t be easier to use. Simply feed a small strand of hair and through the barrel, and after a few seconds of heating you’ll be left with the perfect curl.
3. Amika Bombshell Blowout Thermal Brush ($100): Forget going to the salon for a blowout because this thermal brush lets you have the PHD (or perfect hair day, if you will) all from home. This thermal ceramic brush is both a blowdryer and a brush rolled into one, leaving you with straight-from-the-salon locks in half the time.
4. Chi ARC Automatic Rotating Curler ($130): Burned fingers are a thing of the past with this self-rotating curling iron. An even amount of tension and heat throughout allows you to have consistent, beautiful hair in a flash.
5. Revlon One Step Hair Dryer and Styler ($50): A blowout has never been easier then with this hair dryer and styler in one. The large paddle design dries and smooths your strands so you’ll be left with lovely locks without having to worry about heat damage.
6. InStyler Tulip ($80): Curling your hair has never been so hassle-free then with this automatic curling iron. The design suits locks of any length or thickness and leaves you with a perfect spiral in three seconds flat.
7. Sarah Potempa Beachwaver Styling Iron ($199): Beach-y waves never go out of style, and they’ve never been more achievable then with this rotating curling iron.
8. Brocato Vibrastrait Oscillating Flat Iron ($160): A vibrating flat iron might sound like an odd idea but it’s actually amazing. The oscillating movement rids your hair of kinks and creases so you’re left with straight and shiny strands.
9. InStyler MAX Rotating Iron ($100): A straightener, curling iron and volumizer all in one… are we dreaming? Not only does this tool have a laundry list of features but it also rotates on its own, taking out all the hard work of any hair routine
Which of these simple styling products is your favorite? Any we missed? Let us know in the comments below!