Peekaboo roots? No f’s given —at least not at the 2016 MTV Movie Awards. While the show won’t officially air until tomorrow, Sunday April 10 (8/7c), stars walked the red carpet tonight, showing off a bevy of new ‘dos. Lazy hair reigned supreme with roots running wild, making skipping the dye job the thing to do. With everyone from Kat Graham to violist Andrea Whitt rocking the style, it’s clear that the lived-in look was *totally * intentional. Not that we’re complaining — less trips to the salon? #Lazygirls rejoice! Check out the best no-muss, no-fuss locks below.
1. Andrea Whitt: Possibly our favorite look of the bunch, musician Andrea Whitt let her natural bronde strands show right alongside her otherwise hip rose-gold hair hue. (Photo by Frazer Harrison/Getty)
2. Kat Graham: Kat took baby steps to lighten up her look by letting black roots peek through her otherwise now caramel tresses. (Photo by Frazer Harrison/Getty)
3. T. Mills: Singer T. Mills made the roots peeking out from his dyed blonde ‘do look like part of his look. Effortlessly cool. (Photo by Frederick M. Brown/Getty)
4. Egypt Criss: Pepa (of Salt-N-Pepa, natch)’s daughter Egypt also went for the undone style, letting her roots peek out at both the top and the sides. (Photo by Frazer Harrison/Getty)
5. Daniel Lara: The “Damn Daniel” Youtube sensation is used to starting trends by now (those infamous $11,700 white Vans, for starters), so it’s no surprise that his hair would also be trending. (Photo by Frederick M. Brown/Getty)
Follow along for more coverage from Brit + Co at the MTV Movie Awards!