Halloween is right around the corner, and you know what that means? Fall is officially HERE! One of the best things about fall is the food that comes along with the season, especially this month. From dishes that are all about pumpkin, apple and even candy corn to SPOOK-tacular desserts, Halloween influences a lot of the sights and even tastes throughout autumn. Plus, now that cold weather is upon us, it’s time to take out your beloved slow cooker and get to cookin’. Here are eight Halloween-inspired crockpot recipes that’ll make you wish it was Halloween season all year long.
1. Slow Cooker Sweet Potatoes: Nothing says fall like sweet potatoes. Topped with a little butter, brown sugar and marshmallows, this decadent dish will be a tasty delight. (via The Magical Slow Cooker)
2. Crockpot Maple Pumpkin Spice Chex Mix: This maple pumpkin spice Chex Mix will be the perfect snack for all your hungry friends as you get ready for a fun Halloween night. Simple, easy and tasty — perfect for any party, or to have on-hand all season long. (via Averie Cooks)
3. Slow Cooker Caramel Pecan Baked Apples: Now here’s a dish that will make your Halloween party guest bob for apples. Packed with delicious caramel and pecans, these baked apples will be a winner this Halloween and beyond. (via Growing Up Gabel)
4. Homemade Slow Cooker Apple Cider: As the leaves are turning brown and Halloween is on the horizon, what better way to celebrate than with a homemade mug of apple cider? Fill your home and stomach with this delicious aromatic drink that will have you dreaming of jumping onto piles of leaves. (via Thinking Outside the Sandbox)
5. Slow Cooker Cinnamon Sugar Butternut Squash: This Halloween-inspired meal will make your love for fall grow more and more with each bite. From the butternut squash to the hints of clove and cinnamon, the flavors in this dish will have you embracing all that autumn has to offer. (via The Magical Slow Cooker)
6. Crockpot Candy Corn Bark: This candy corn bark is straight up FANG-tastic! Serve this delicious candy treat at your Halloween festivities or incorporate it into the ultimate trick-or-treat goodie bag. (via Repeat Crafter Me)
7. Slow Cooker Pumpkin Spice Lava Cake: Looking to get your pumpkin spice fix in another way besides a standard PSL? Then fulfill that fix alongside that sweet tooth with this autumnal take on the classic lava cake. YUM! (via Love Bakes Good Cakes)
8. Slow Cooker Pumpkin Chili: This chili will have you saying BOO-yah! Made with hearty ingredients, this pumpkin chili will keep you full and happy even on the most haunting of nights. (via The Seasoned Mom)
Follow us on Pinterest for more easy and delicious Halloween recipe ideas.