That’s okay, I don’t need any more stationery… said no one EVER. Halloween is the perfect excuse to pick up some spooky greeting cards to add to your collection and send to all of your friends. Add one to your hostess gift or send it as snail mail. Either way, your pals will love receiving these spoooooky greeting cards.
1. Hey Boo ($5): Show your
bae boo how much you love them with this adorable card.
2. You’re My Fave ($4): Not gonna lie, if we got this card in the mail, we would totally be flattered. Weird? Maybe.
3. Hungry Monster ($5): Send this little hungry monster along to your BFF or the hostess of the Halloween party. Trust us, they’ll love it.
4. Neighborhood Lineup ($5): Trick or treat, smell my feet, give me something good to eat… or read. One of the two ;)
5. Hey Pumpkin ($6): Yes, this card is an epic cutout. We’re pretty jealous of the creator of this amazing stationery.
6. Boobs ($5): Did you know that October is also Breast Cancer Awareness month? Celebrate ghosts and boobs simultaneously with this adorable card.
7. Trick or Treat ($5): Opt for a classic card like this one. Nothing says Happy Halloween like a little trick or treating!
8. Halloween Cards (Set of 5 for $15): This set is full of gorgeous typography, illustrations and spooky-cute designs. We might just pick up a handful of sets to send to *everyone* in our address book.
9. Spider Trio ($5): Ask your pal to hang out on the 31st with this cute card. Seriously, snail mail invites never get old.
10. Scared Pumpkin ($5): We’re LOLing at this card. That pumpkin is not having a good day.
11. Stick to the Basics ($4): You can’t go wrong with a classic option like this one. Wish someone Happy Halloween with this card, and then they can use it as decoration later.
12. Watercolor Printable ($3): Running out of time? Not to worry. Here’s an instant download that’s totes adorbs.
Will you be sending any snail mail this Halloween? Chat with us in the comments below!