No Halloween costume is truly finished without finding the perfect Pinterest Halloween makeup to complete your look. Whether it adds to the theme of your costume, takes your look that extra mile, or if your makeup is the costume itself, Brit + Co recognizes the importance of having all things beauty-related at your fingertips come Halloween night. From next-level inspo, the best places to find your supplies or Halloween makeup tutorials, we’ve set you up for success on Halloween night! And now, here are some of the latest finds for your most inspired Halloween makeup yet!
2. Scribble Skull: We’re obsessed with this beautiful take on skeleton makeup! Why settle for spooky when you can go technicolored?
4. Unicorn: What is more magical than unicorn hair? Only a unicorn costume and makeup to match!
5. Glitter Makeup and Hair: This is so awesome, we don’t even know where to begin. Matching her eyebrows and makeup to her hair makes for an awesome Halloween-ready look — and the glitter accent? Amazing!
6. Galaxy Queen: Um, yes. We’ve seen cosmos-inspired nails and leggings before, but never full-on cosmos makeup — until now.
7. Rainbow Brows: There is no better way to make your eyes pop than with a bedazzled rainbow. Try going glam with this makeup style, especially if you’re thinking of going as Rainbow Brite.
8. A Tribute to Glitter: Any time glitter is involved, we want to be there. This is the kind of sparkly look that is only appropriate on Halloween night, and we’ll find any opportunity to try it out. (Photo via Purple Magazine)
9. Cool Cat: You can totally pull off the cat look with some simple makeup, but when it’s paired with this cat-eared beanie? You’ve got yourself a hipster cat — the ultimate cool look! (Photo via We Heart It)
10. Spiderman Mask: Masks might not be your thing, and that’s ok. This spider-man mask is made completely of make-up!
11. Wednesday Addams: Pigtail braids, super-pale foundation, and goth-style clothing will transform you into one of our favorite Christina Ricci roles of all time. The best part is, don’t worry about concealing dark circles — they’re all part of the look!
13. Wonder Woman: The only way to make sure you don’t leave the Halloween mask behind is to paint it onto your face. We can only imagine how perfectly this look will pair with a Wonder Woman costume.
14. Batman Mask: Here’s another way to forgo the mask altogether by painting Batman’s mask right onto your face. It’s the perfect way to make your eyes pop!
15. Broken Barbie: This look is eery but oh-so-creative. If you dress up like a Barbie and style your makeup to look like a shattered face, it’ll give your entire costume this extra-spooky vibe.
16. Harley Quinn: This is — hands down — the most artistic take on Harley Quinn’s signature red-and-blue eyeshadow, and we totally approve. We absolutely love how the shades of purple and blue coordinate with her hair.
18. Bedazzled Skeleton: Although we love the colorful look of Dia de Los Muertos Sugar Skulls on Halloween, we must admit this bedazzled white look is just about as beautiful as it is eery! She uses pearls to embellish her look instead of rhinestones for a gorgeous monochromatic look.
20. Partial Sugar Skull: If you love the look of a Sugar Skull, but you don’t want to commit to painting your entire face, this is the perfect opportunity to still allow some of your natural beauty to show! So pretty. (via Beautylish)
21. Word Search: This is one of the most creative Halloween makeup styles we’ve ever come across. She chose the word ‘FELIX’— but what would you choose?
24. Ghostly Glamour: We can only imagine this is what a glamorous ghost from the past would look like. She even darkened her under-eye area to accentuate the ghostly look. (Photo via Glamorous Housewife)
25. Cleopatra: Dressing up as Cleopatra is the perfect excuse to try out those iconic dark-lined eyes! The gold-and-teal accents of her eyeshadow coordinate with the rest of her costume for the perfect look. (Photo via Byrdie)
28. Mermaid Makeup: We’ll admit, this one looks difficult to DIY, but it’s actually super easy. Simply stretch a pair of fishnet tights over your head and pat on blue eyeshadow. It’s that easy! (Photo via Byrdie)
29. Butterfly: If you’re looking for something a little more cutesy, try out this butterfly look. Not a fan of orange? No problem. Switch out the butterfly color and coordinating eyeshadow to match your fave shade. (Photo via Courtney’s Craftin’ and Cookin’)
34. Jeweled Eyes: Top off your crazy costume with a simple look using eyeshadow, jewels and a natural lip color. This look would go perfectly with any underwater-themed costume. (Photo via Hey Mishka)
Have you discovered any Halloween makeup inspo on your own? Show us on Pinterest!