If your office is throwing a Halloween party this year, make sure it’s an epic one. All it takes are a few spooky party ideas. Once you’ve stocked a haunted bar with ghoulish decorations, get each department to compete in a costume contest and get down on a washi tape spiderweb dance floor. To help you figure out all the ways you can celebrate Halloween at the office, here are 18 Halloween office party ideas that’ll have you and your coworkers partying in (spooky) style. Scroll on for a screamin’ good time.
1. Printable Watercolor Halloween Tattoos: Who knew spooky watercolor tattoos were what your Halloween office party was missing? Bring this creative party idea to your office to get the spooky festivities started. (via Persia Lou)
5. Gummy Worm Ice Cubes: Whatever you’re serving, these creepy crawly cubes will liven up any drink. Dye the cubes any color you want, or use colorful juices for a touch of flavor. (via Taking Care of Monkey Business)
6. Printable Halloween Soda Bottle Label Printables: Turn ordinary soda bottles into mysterious potions and dangerous liquids with these printable labels. Just coordinate your soda colors with your pick of Vampire Blood, Spider Webs, Death & Magic and Premade Poison. (via Online Labels)
8. Spooky Balloons: Spell it out in trendy metallic letter balloons. They’re quick, easy and just what you need to spruce up a plain white wall. (via 100 Layer Cake)
9. DIY Spider Piñata: Even if you won’t be breaking open the pinata, having one at your office party will step up the party decor. Fashion it into a food table backdrop or stylish photo booth decoration. via Oh Happy Day)
11. DIY Foam Head Frankenstein Bowling: Set aside a corner of the office for a fun and festive game of Frankenstein head bowling. All you’ll need are foam heads, paint and a ball. (via Happy Hour Projects)
12. Costume Party: If you’re in charge of sending out the party invites or mass email, encourage everyone to dress up. After all, it’s not a true Halloween party without costumes! (via Brit + Co)
13. DIY Costume Award Trophies: If they need to be persuaded, give your coworkers an incentive to dress up with these DIY award trophies. They’re cute and creative, which will hopefully make your coworkers want to come in costume. (via Make It & Love It)
14. Bobbie-Jo’s One Stop Shop Ring Toss Games for Kids and Adults ($20): Ring toss never gets old, no matter what your age. Challenge coworkers to a competition with this vampire-inspired octopus game.
15. Police Lineup: You can’t go wrong with the classic police lineup, especially when there’s some blood splatter involved. Use a roll of white craft paper as the backdrop for your photo booth and complete the look with black tape and a spray of red paint. Because nothing screams Halloween like a lineup of villains and fruit salad. (via Oh Joy!)
16. Black Halloween Cocktails: These eerily black cocktails will spook out your coworkers all on their own, but take it to the next level with fake blood along the inside of the rim. The secret to getting an intense color to your fake blood drips? Red food paste. (via Brit + Co)
18. Halloween Bingo Printable: If you’d prefer something a little less demanding, why not try out a sit-down game of Halloween bingo? The winner’s prize can be something as simple as a bag of candy. (via Studio DIY)
Is your office throwing a Halloween party? If so, make sure it’s one you won’t forget with these Halloween party ideas. For more ideas, check us out on Pinterest.