Everyone wants to be known for super-thoughtful gifting, but when you’re last-minute shopping online for unique finds, the shipping turnaround sometimes just isn’t quick enough. Well, major procrastinators, you are in luck. Amazon Handmade, which has been around for a little over a year now, invites artisans to sell their handcrafted goods to the masses. And the best part? Prime-eligible items get two-day delivery! Check out these 20 gift ideas that are sure to be a hit with your friend, coworker, mom, or dad.
1. Designs by Maria Hello Gorgeous Cosmetics Zip Pouch ($15): Make sure your bestie’s reminded each day of just how stunning she is with this canvas bag for storing makeup and jewelry. The back reads “hello gorgeous.” Awww!
2. Amanda K Lockrow 14K Yellow Gold Vermeil Crosshatched Studs ($45): These lightweight yellow gold vermeil studs are hammered with a simple crosshatched line texture. Pick up a matching set for you and your BFF.
3. Oh Plesiosaur Recycled Succulent Notecards ($18, set of 10): Inspire your colleague to send more handwritten notes with this set of five illustrated succulents.
4. Digibuddha Good Vibes Only Foil Art Print ($10): Hang this classic, gilded typography to cheer up the office or the home. Everyone loves an encouraging reminder to keep a positive outlook.
5. Urban Concrete Design Concrete Succulent Planters ($29, set of three): These handmade and versatile planters hold succulents, air plants, or even tea lights.
6. Ten8e Camera Straps Quick Release Southwestern dSLR Camera Strap ($36): This Southwestern-inspired camera strap is the perfect handmade gift for your photog bestie. We’re loving the diamond print quick-release straps in those soft shades of terra-cotta, turquoise, dusty rose, tan, and blue.
7. Soul Creek Jewelry 14K Yellow Gold Fill Delicate Stacking Rings ($9): Each of these dainty rings are hand forged with a micro hammered texture for a unique look that reflects light. For a mixed metal look, you can pair them with matching rings in silver or 14K rose gold fill.
8. MJLuLu Minimal Simple Long Gold Bar Dangle Earrings ($15): These gold-plated, brass metal danglers are great for everyday wear, which means your BFF will think of you *all* the time.
9. Cupology Long Distance State Mug ($19+): Customize the states and colors on this mug for a friend moving away, or ship it to a family member who lives in another state to make them smile over their morning brew.
10. Cardtorial Eat Well Travel Often Wood Journal ($29): If you have a pal who’s giving into their wanderlust, a handcrafted wood cover journal will make sure they write down every detail of their new adventure.
11. Kathryn Reichert Hand-Stamped Nasty Woman Ring ($32): This empowering message is a reminder that no matter what the next chapter brings, she’s got this. She can accomplish her goals and dreams, break through barriers, and make this world a better place.
12. Renee Redesigns Gold Slate Drink Coasters ($32, set of four): These glitzy coasters cut from natural slate can glam up a bar cart or living space as a place to set drinks, candles, jewelry — really anything.
13. 48 Hour Monogram Custom Wooden Name Sign ($30): Gift a meaningful word (or name) cut in wood for the host of honor to hang in their home.
14. Digibuddha Stack of Books Gold Foil Library Print ($10): This minimalist print would definitely find a home on the gallery wall of any nursery or work space.
15. Jays Clay Handmade Pottery Ring Holder for Jewelry in Blue ($19): Covered in a beautiful floating blue glaze, this ceramic dish is the ultimate gift for celebrating a recent engagement.
16. Designs by Maria Hustle White Coffee Mug ($20): Celebrate your bestie’s promotion by gifting a 22K gold-lettered motivational mug. Maybe even better news than your work wife’s raise is that it’s Prime-eligible.
17. Primacandle Handmade Natural Dead Sea Mud Peppermint Soap Bar ($8): If any of your baes are experiencing some stress, Dead Sea mud is known for soothing impurities and improving elasticity. Yes, please!
18. OleksynPrannyk Leather Journal Cover for Moleskine ($35): Upgrade your work wife’s Moleskine notebook with a chestnut colored cover made of Horween Dublin Leather, from one of the oldest continuously running tanneries in the US.
19. SkyeArt Love You Mom Pears ($36, set of three): You got it for yo’ mama! These handmade clay pears can be displayed in any season, to remind Mom of your love year-round.
20. Jigsaw Furnishings Catchall Stand ($48): This handmade stand has a designated space for electronics, key chains, glasses, a Bluetooth headset, and headphones. And it can be used to cradle his phone while charging, so there’s no need to unplug.
For more thoughtful gift ideas, check us out on Pinterest.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.