From family get-togethers to fêtes with your friends, we’ll all no doubt be doing a TON of entertaining in the upcoming months. Before holiday madness ensues, take the opportunity to step up your entertaining skills. Here are ten of our favorite happy hour essentials (coasters, mixers and beyond) that you can pick up at Re:Make 2015. Haven’t gotten your ticket to Re:Make yet? Be sure to snag one here. Cheers!
1. Gold Stripe Coasters ($34): We love a good set of stripes, and these gold painted coasters fit the bill. It’ll make your cocktails look extra elegant.
2. Fick’s Hangover Preventative Cocktail Fortifier ($33): As much as we enjoy a fun happy hour, nobody likes the morning-after headache. Pouring a bit of these fortifiers into your favorite cocktail prevents that dreadful feeling.
3. Dandelion Cocktail Napkins ($26): These cocktail napkins make us nostalgic for the days we spent blowing on dandelions and making wishes.
4. Vine Serving Tray ($55): Your cocktails will instantly look more elegant when carried on this tray. It’s perfect for parading around the party passing out some tasty drinks.
5. Geometric Coasters ($34): We never met a geometric print we didn’t like. These ceramic coasters are totally on our list for our next outdoor fête.
6. Owl’s Brew Mixer Sampler ($27): This set of cocktail mixers provides a tasty base of flavored teas to your favorite cocktail, and for us it doesn’t get better than that.
7. Lake Tahoe Cocktail Napkins ($26): The embroidered design on these handmade napkins is sure to impress every one of your guests. Bonus: Since they are made of eco-friendly material, they are super easy to clean!
8. Triangles Serving Tray ($55): This triangle tray has us seriously swooning. The black and white colors give it an extremely modern look.
9. Moroccan Amber Glass Tumbler ($6): When you’re feeling something a little more exotic, try pulling out a few of these amber glass tumblers. The delicate gold tracery will have your guests calling you the hostess with the mostess.
10. Anvil Handcrafted Coasters ($25): When the clock hits 5 o’clock, you’ll be excited to pull out these handmade leather coasters. It’s a great present for the cocktail enthusiast in your life.
What cocktail product do you need in your life? Share with us in the comments below!