2. Ready to Cook: With four children who love to cook, the kitchen had to be big enough to handle lots of chefs. It feels rustic and elegant at the same time, with stainless steel accents and glowing wood cabinets.
3. Dining in Style: Lined with wood paneling imported from a Parisian hotel, the formal dining room keeps the color palette neutral with taupes and a few dark accent pieces.
4. Casual Entertaining: Sleek and simple, the white couches are the perfect contrast to wide-plank wood floors and a grand piano.
5. Ebony Library: Heidi’s home library is loaded with historic old-world charm — including a fireplace that was an original from Napoleon’s farm house. That’s right, Napoleon. No big deal.
6. Dreamy Office: French doors offer access to terraces and patios for indoor/outdoor living and entertaining. We’re not sure how much work we would get done if our home office had views like these.
7. Chic TV Room: Step aside, black and red, lavender is our new favorite color for a home theater. We can just pictures episodes of Project Runway being played constantly in this chic and elegant TV room.
8. Closet Fit for a Queen: There is nothing we love more than poking our noses into celebrity closets. We’d expect nothing less than grand from a supermodel’s closet, and Heidi doesn’t disappoint. Featuring glass-cased hanging space and drawers with a plush fabric ottoman, this dressing area is fit for a royal.
9. Elegant Bedroom: Upstairs, the master suite consists of a bedroom, living room, terrace with ocean views, his and her custom closets and his and her bathrooms. Wow, and we thought we were lucky with his and her sinks. Rocking a cool Pantone 2015 shade of Titanium, the gray bedroom is serene and peaceful — the ultimate resting place for a “European” escape.
What do you think of Heidi’s home makeover skills? Talk to us in the comments below!
(Photos via Heidi Klum Estate)