Wedding season is just around the corner, and that means your summer weekends are quickly filling up with weddings, bachelorette parties and showers. And while going to weddings is undoubtedly very fun (open bar, anyone?), it does take quite a bit of preparation on the guests’ end! From finding the prettiest dress to booking lodging and buying a wedding gift, there’s a laundry list of to-dos for every guest! Finding that perfect, personal gift is not easy. And if you’re shopping for that ultra cool, hip couple? Umm, basically impossible. Not to worry, though; we’ve put together the ultimate list of wedding gifts that your trendy, offbeat friends are bound to love. No matter what their hobbies are, we’ve got it all here — microbrews, succulent gardens, record players and so much more.
2. Tierra Blanket Roll ($128): This blanket is perfect for your friends that love hanging outdoors and park-lazing on the weekends. It’s also great for all those music festivals they’re sure to hit up this season.
3. Moscow Mule Cocktail Set ($99): A classy bar-cart staple for any couple, this Moscow Mule cocktail set lends a touch of vintage whimsy to any home. They’ll love pulling it out when guests (hopefully you) are over.
4. Chemex Coffee Maker ($39): This hip new coffee maker is all about going back to basics with your favorite morning beverage. It’s also the ideal wedding gift for the couple who has recently realized they’ve been spending a little too much on their favorite cup of hand-poured coffee.
5. Vintage vinyl record player ($129): For the audiophiles who loves their vinyl records, this fun record player is just right. The Pendleton-inspired pattern gives the gadget an extra-vintage, offbeat look.
6. Craft Your Own Bitters Kit ($65): It isn’t a trendy cocktail unless there’s some element of handmade or infused something or other. Let your master cocktail-making friends wow you with homemade bitters at their next shindig.
7. Stop Motion Camera and Accessories ($135): Let the film-obsessed couple capture their first year of marriage in the ultimate cool-kid way: with stop-motion videos! This kit has everything they need (and more) to create videos of newlywed life.
9. Personalized Whiskey Barrel ($110): For the whiskey-enthusiast couple, what could be a more thoughtful wedding gift than a personalized barrel to hold their favorite drink? It’ll look awesome on their stylin’ bar cart.
10. PUBLIC Bikes ($299+): If you’re looking to spoil your buds, this is just the thing. From Portland to Brooklyn, the city bike is undoubtedly every urban dweller’s preferred mode of transportation. We can’t think of a better wedding gift than a stylish set of wheels from PUBLIC.
11. Quarterly Brew Club ($90): Do your hipster friends have a healthy appreciation for microbrews? Of course they do. Give them the gift of delicious brews with a quarterly beer subscription kit so they can always have the best and newest beers on hand.
12. “Neighborwood” Art ($96): Let them pay homage to their favorite city with a custom “Neighborwoods” carving. Each made-to-order piece celebrates the neighborhoods of the newlyweds’ city, and is sure to look great on their gallery wall.
13. Mistobox Monthly Coffee Subscription Box ($120): Perhaps the couple in question already have a subscription membership for microbrew beer? No worries, you can give the gift of delicious, small-batch coffee with a monthly coffee subscription from Mistobox.
14. Succulent Living Wall Planter Kit ($110): After the wedding is over, your favorite cool couple will be looking for unique ways to cozy up their new home. Let them bring the outdoors in with this succulent wall planter kit.
15. Hefeweizen Beer Brewing Kit ($45): If your friends are all about that (craft) beer, then this is the perfect DIY beer kit for them.
16. iPhone Sound Block With Horn ($190): With this sound block + horn, couples can enjoy modern music in their homes, the old-school way. This wedding gift will help set the mood for future dinner parties (with a hint of nostalgia).
17. Hatchery Artisan Foods Subscription Box ($75): Giving the gift of gourmet food is easier than it sounds with Hatchery, a subscription food box that delivers artisanal flavors right to your doorstep every month. For foodies on a budget, this could be the perfect wedding gift.
18. Mid-Century Mod Honeycomb Shelves ($65): Mid-century mod living rooms are all the rage, and if the couple in question is building their new home together, they’ll need some stylish decor. These rustic honeycomb shelves are a fun wedding gift that’ll help them achieve the retro look in no time.
19. Poler Rainbro Two-Man Tent ($250): Are your friends outdoor enthusiasts? Let them embark on their first camping trip as newlyweds with this fun Poler Rainbro Tent. They can be outdoors and look oh-so cool while they’re at it!
21. Hand-Painted Wanderlust Globe ($128): Let your newlywed friends show their love of wanderlust with this one-of-a-kind globe. Sure, it may not be the most useful globe ever, but it makes for one pretty wedding gift.
22. Lomography Lomo’Instant Camera ($169): What’s more hip than a love of photography? This Lomo’Instant camera mixes the old and new with its insta digital prints. Talk about a great, offbeat way to snap moments of newlywed life.
Which of these hip, cool wedding gifts are perfect for your soon-to-be-married friends? Anything we missed? Let us know in the comments!