With spring in full swing, now is the time to get your outdoor space in tip-top shape for all that sunshine-filled lounging and hosting you’ll be doing. H&M’s Spring 2016 collection will help you do just that. Inspired by all the vibrant shades of nature with an edge of urban influence, this collection features outdoor must-haves ranging from woodsy forest green toolboxes to ultra chic metallic gold planters. If you’re a fan of the chic and affordable brand, you’ll LOVE their latest additions to the home decor scene. Scroll through for inspiring outdoor essentials to refresh your home decor for spring.
1. White Patterned Seat Cushion ($13): Make sure your outdoor seating looks its chicest with a set of these gorgeous patterned seat cushions. Inspired by the vibrant colors of the tropics, this cushion promises to give your outdoor dining table the spring refresh it needs.
2. Teal Patterned Cushion Cover ($13): Bring the fun tropical print to your outdoor lounge or day bed with these bright and bold cushion covers. Perfect for pairing with neutral and earth tones, this stand-out pillow cover is sure to be a favorite with guests.
3. Pink Flower Scented Candle With Box ($13): Don’t have a garden? No problem. Channel those floral notes with this “Botanic Explosion” candle that promises to keep your porch smelling like the garden you may or may not have.
4. Coral Patterned Seat Cushion ($13): Mix it up with a seat cushion featuring an imperfect pattern to keep things interesting. The cushion’s bright pop of coral is a great way to update your outdoor color palette for spring.
5. Gold Decorative Metal Birdcage ($18): If you have a bird, this pretty gold cage might just be the perfect upgrade from the usual. Even if you don’t have a bird, this cage is a chic display to showcase your greenery.
6. Green Large Glass Vase ($25): Fresh flowers for spring are a no-brainer, so brighten up your porch or patio with some of your favorite flowers arranged in this glass vase. Display it wherever the light hits and you’ll have a beautiful, sparkling reminder that spring has arrived.
7. Gold Large Metal Bowl ($25): If you’re looking to add a little something something to your outdoor table, this gold leaf-shaped bowl makes the ideal centerpiece. It’ll work great as a base for a potted plant or even as a stand-alone accent.
8. Turquoise Patterned Plastic Rug ($18): Show your patio some love with this trendy turquoise and white arrow print rug. It plays on two trends (tribal + geometric), so you won’t have to settle for just one!
9. Gold Hanging Planter ($35): Give your air plants a classy new home with this gold hanging planter. Its refined glass and gold combo make this pick a steal! And just imagine how pretty it would look paired with string lights at night.
10. Charcoal Gray Jacquard-Weave Cotton Throw ($35): Keep snug when you’re hanging outside on a chilly morning or evening. The chevron-like pattern keeps it fun, while the charcoal gray shade makes it a great neutral to throw on any sofa.
11. Gold Metal Wire Basket ($15): Add a touch of glamour to your porch with this unique gold wire basket. Fill it with blankets or cushions — either way, it will shine on your outdoor space.
12. Olive Green Rectangular Metal Box ($18): Store all your garden tools or outdoor knick knacks in this rustic chic metal box. It has vintage-meets-contemporary vibe that’s sure to complement any home.
13. Dark Green Relief-Patterned Vase ($25): The more plants, the merrier. You can redecorate your outdoor space with plenty of planters and vases from this collection. Inspired by palm trees and pineapples, this patterned vase practically screams summer.
14. Gold Oval Metal Pot ($18): Whether you use it to store your outdoor essentials or house some plants, this gold pot is a chic patio must-have. The gold finish instantly elevates whatever function you decide to use the pot for.
How many of these goodies will you pick up at your next H&M visit? Follow us on Pinterest for more home decor inspo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.