When it coms to the holidays, sisters can be hard to shop for — especially because some of us have multiple sisters in our lives, each requiring a different type of gift. Your younger sister might want something cool and trendy (and Snapchat-able, duh) while your older sister is a better fit for a more practical gift. We haven’t forgotten about the other “sisters” in your life, either — we’re talking about your soul sister, your “twin” sister (aka super bestie) and your longtime family friend who’s basically your big sis. From geometric tablet cases to to next-level home decor, we’ve got 45 of the best gifts you can scoop up for the sister in your life.
GIFT IDEAS FOR YOUR YOUNGER SISTER
1. Rifle Paper Co. 2016 Floral Planner ($34): Start your younger sis off with an organized year by gifting her this sweet planner — the design is so cute she’ll actually want to jot down her to-do list in here.
2. BDB Ceramic Ring Cone ($38): This pretty ring cone is both decorative and functional. It also is neutral enough to work with almost any decor!
3. Vinca USA Unicorn Glitter Hologram Ring ($9): Your little sis will be instantly elevated to super-awesome-cool-girl status when she rocks this ring.
4. Kalastyle Modern Wash Avocado Soap ($9): This bright soap (with adorable packaging) is organic and contains antioxidants and vitamins A, D and E to keep your skin soft and smooth.
5. Cotton: On the Round Towel ($30): The badges on this towel are so young and fun, it almost makes you wish you were back in high school, right? Keyword: almost.
6. A Hot Glue Gun Mess by Mr. Kate ($20): Books are always legit gifts to give, especially if they’re focused on DIY ;) Get your sister’s creative juices flowing with all the projects featured in this book.
7. Scout & Lilly Answer Is Always Tacos Pennant ($25): Let’s be real: The answer *is* always tacos.
8. Party Animals Zebra Drinking Jar & Lunch Box Set ($16): Even though your younger sister might not be a party animal yet, this cute set will make her feel like she is.
9. Organization Essentials Prisma Accessory Organizer ($15): Rings, bracelets and earrings stay organized and on display with this delicate jewelry holder.
GIFT IDEAS FOR YOUR OLDER SISTER
10. Crucial Fruit Bowl Print by Wacka ($18 — $148): You can opt for a small print of this rad fruit bowl or go with the whole “go big or go home” motto and go for this 30 x 40 canvas. Either way, it’s sure to brighten up any room.
11. Chloë Sevigny Book ($36): Get all kinds of inspo from this awesome coffee table book: art, style and high fashion. What more could your older sister want?
12. Gigglosophy Large Initial Gold Necklace ($34): The big, bold initial letter on this necklace is the perfect way to show your big sis you love her — A LOT.
13. Triple C Power Wallet ($80): Your always-on-the-go sister *needs* this handy wallet because it’ll let her charge up her devices without slowing down her day (or night).
14. Magical Thinking Hanging Pennant Mirror ($39): Bohemian vibes go hand-in-hand with this unique mirror that acts as both decor and a legit new way to see yourself ;)
15. Illume Mercury Moonglow Candle ($38 — $40): This tall candle will illuminate your space and bring some glitz into your life.
16. CAP Beauty The Captivator Spray ($46): Cool down and chill out with this refreshing beauty spray. Sandalwood, neroli and clary sage give you a nice pick-me-up while giving off a yummy scent.
17. Echo Flash Drive ($36): Everyone needs a flash drive, including your big sis. Give her one that’s as stylish as she is with this colorful wooden option.
18. Winden SIS Necklace ($77): Show your sister how much she means to you with this sweet necklace that’s handmade in NYC.
GIFT IDEAS FOR YOUR TWINNING SISTER
19. Yastikizi Hi + Bye Gloves ($42): These cute gloves will not only keep your “twin” cozy, but she can also have fun waving to people with them ;)
20. Djibouti Deluxe Camera Strap ($125): For the picture-taking-twin in your life, this stylish camera strap is an absolute must-have. Can we talk about the tassels?!
21. Too Faced Semi Sweet Chocolate Bar Eyeshadow Palette ($49): All the colors your twin bestie will ever need to make her eyes pop are right here. From highlighters to liners to base colors, this palette rules.
22. Dot & Bo Kaleidoscope iPad Mini Case ($56): This case protects your gadget while giving you a healthy dose of geometric shapes + punchy colors. You’ll never want to put your iPad away with this on it!
23. Girl Gang Nail Decals ($9): Step up your nail game with these hysterical nail decals that feature The Golden Girls on them. Yup, wear The Golden Girls on your nails, because why TF not?!
24. RMS Beauty Nail Polish in Myth ($15): This gorgeous color works with anything you’re wearing — it’s nude enough so that you can get away with a couple chips but has enough color so that you look pulled together.
25. EosHanging Mobile ($19): This minimalistic hanging mobile brings just the right touch of style into your room. Plus, it’s super relaxing to watch it spin and spin and spin…
26. Pattern Play Tassel Keyring ($45): Keep keys where they belong and quickly find them with this brightly colored keyring.
27. Ringly Into the Woods Notification Ring ($260): Always stay connected to your “twin” sis with this nifty ring that sends you notifications from your phone. Say whaaaa?!
GIFT IDEAS FOR YOUR FAMILY FRIEND SISTER
28. marimekko Kinema Knitted Hat ($125): Stay warm and chic in this grid patterned knit hat. It adds instant style to any outfit.
29. diptyque paris Holiday 3 Mini Candle Set ($100): Light up the night (or day, whatever) with this seriously gorgeous candle set. This set is “dedicated to the olfactory attributes of trees,” so it’s a great way to bring some nature vibes inside.
30. Padgett Hoke Antler Necklace ($36): This delicate antler necklace is the perfect gold accessory to add a touch of glitz to your outfit. It’s the perfect blend of rustic + trendy.
31. Maika Etc. Canvas Bucket ($12): Stash your jewelry, makeup or knick knacks in here and put it somewhere it can be easily accessed and seen.
32. Jouer Shimmering Lip Trio ($35): Jouer makes great lip glosses — seriously, the formula is one of the best out there — so this trio of pretty, shimmery nude shades is a must-have for your family friend sister. You’re saving a bunch of money too!
33. Gold Mirrored Globe Bulb ($18): This has to be one of the most unique ways to add serious style to any room in your home. The uniqueness of this bulb is balanced with its slightly old-school shape — and it’s super affordable. Get ten!
34. You Are Awesome Cushion ($30): Here’s how to remind your family friend sister that she’s awesome ;) It also looks super squishy and comfy — two strict pillow requirements.
35. Glossier Mask Duo Set ($38): Set your skin up for success with this mask set from the geniuses at Glossier. You get six single serving pods (we told you they were smart) of their best-selling masks *and* an embroidered headband.
36. Meow Stemless Wine Glass Set ($16): Cheers! These adorable stemless wine glasses are purrfect for the cat lover in your life. Stemless wine glasses are the way to go.
GIFT IDEAS FOR YOUR SOUL SISTER
37. Eva NYC Galaxy Almighty Pro-Lite Dryer ($70): This has to be the prettiest hair dryer we’ve *ever* seen — don’t you agree? It’s so dreamy it’ll make you actually want to blow dry your hair.
38. Happy Plug Earphones ($29): Give your soul sister the sweet gift of music this holiday with some stylish headphones. The glitzy style of these will make them easy to spot in your purse too.
39. Tata Harper Love Potion ($80): Spritz on aphrodisiac essential oils that will wake you up ;) This spray brings out good vibes, positive energy and feelings of love.
40. Batsu Maru Whirl Ring ($22): This simple but unique ring is made with 14K gold and features a hammered finish. The swirl design is whimsical, but still classy.
42. Future Glory Marbled Clutch ($175): This dreamy marbled clutch is perfect for your soul sister. The swirly, pastel design is so fun and brings instant cool-girl vibes to any outfit.
43. B iPhone Case ($29 — $32): Protect your precious iPhone while sporting some serious style with this case. We love the sleek look of the “B” paired with the different patterns and colors.
44. Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment ($23): Swipe on some of this super nourishing lip treatment and pucker up. The colors are sheer but pretty, so your lips are front and center without being over the top.
45. Half Moon Planter ($14): Zone out at home, zen-style, with this moon planter. It lets you show off a succulent while also bringing a dreamy vibe into your space.
Which of these gifts is your fave? Share your thoughts in the comments below.