Gift-giving season is upon us! We’ve done our best to stock the site with curated roundups and boatloads of gift guides to help you find those spot-on cat-lover gifts, newbie cook gifts and hipster guy friend gifts. But for those of you just looking for some general inspo on what all the cool girls are giving, we got you. Check out this list of the top 15 holiday gift trends of 2015. From #girlboss-inspired to fashionable tech, these are the gifts you need to be giving.
1. Jewelry-Inspired Tech Accessories: The latest tech cases and charging devices are starting to look freakishly close to some of our favorite baubles. This year, skip the statement necklace and gift your besties some blinged-out headphones ($235), a giant pink diamond speaker ($40) or metallic charging cords ($17).
3. Inspirational Mugs: Everyone on that gift list can use another mug that screams, “Let’s kick today’s butt and maybe even snap the perfect AM Insta shot.” It’s a totally affordable and still totally thoughtful ready-to-give ($15) option. For all the makers out there, you can also DIY one.
5. Pineapple Themed Everything: From totes ($22) to pillows ($60) to glassware ($16), pineapple is definitely the fruit of 2015. It’s happy, bright and a daily reminder of sun-filled vacays — which also makes it the perfect thing to get us through winter.
6. Pretty Wearable Tech: A marriage between style and tech is now *finally* happening. From metallic activity trackers ($180) to statement rings ($195) that alert you of missed calls, there is no shortage of chic and stylish wearable options for the tech-savvy fashionista this year.
7. DIY Making Kits: For the DIY maven and novice alike, it’s all about the DIY Kits. A non-lame gift that can actually teach them something? Woot! Try a DIY Beer Making Kit ($40), a DIY Coaster Weaving Loom Kit ($60) or a festive DIY Jewelry Tray Organizer Kit ($39).
8. Coloring Books for Adults: Coloring books for grown-ups are totally a thing. They help reduce stress and give you something pretty to frame and hang on your wall. If you haven’t already heard, we released our very own in collaboration with Target. Pick it up in the B+C shop ($10) now.
9. Copper Everything: Rose gold, please step out of the way, because copper is having a moment. From bar cart essentials ($89) to desk accessories ($60+), everyone is digging the metallic shade this year.
10. Marble Tech Accessories: There is something so perfectly minimalist about a marble-inspired cell phone or laptop case ($25). It just works. The trend is popping up all over the blogosphere, and we can’t get enough of it.
11. Chic Organization Essentials: Productivity is a cinch with pretty and happy desk accessories. Bright, graphic and totally non-boring stand up calendars ($60), weekly planners ($15) and notepads ($12) are a trend that will get anyone going well into 2016.
12. Gold-Dipped Decor: For home accessories, the dipped-in-gold look isn’t going away anytime soon. Try small decor items like coasters ($28), candle holders ($98) or even our DIY Vase Kit ($25) for an easy way to add on-trend updates to any style of home.
13. Illustrated Travel Books: There is a new crop of illustrated ($9) and slightly offbeat ($26) travel books popping up that have become a favorite of the #wanderlust crowd. Even if you are only in the process of dreaming up your next adventure, now you can read and see your favorite places in the world, right from your very own couch.
14. #GirlBoss-Inspired Gifts: Who runs the world? GIRLS! We’re all about the #girlboss messages that have been all over apparel ($58), drinkware ($18) and our reading material ($17). Lean in and gift something with some serious meaning to your aspiring lady entrepreneur.
15. DIY Gift Baskets: Procrastinators, rejoice! This DIY is quick, easy AND cheap. Find a wooden crate or a cute basket (try a wire one for an updated look) and pile in little items all surrounding one gift theme. Think: a baking set, a Christmas morning coffee crate or a DIY spa gift basket.
What trends have you seen while hunting for your favorite gifts this season? Tweet us @britandco.