Scoring the perfect gift for everyone on your list is no easy feat (especially in terms of finding a gift for the guys in your life *ahem* Dad), but throw coworkers into the mix and the task becomes even more complicated. The annual office Secret Santa gig always seem like a great idea (any excuse to get out of Friday’s meeting, right?), but then reality kicks in — crisis — and you realize you might not know your work buds as well as you thought. Luckily, we’ve done some serious internet combing and prepared this handy gift guide to get you on the right track. Scroll on for 22 rad gifts that will go over big time with your on-the-job crew.
1. The School of Life Untranslatable Words Card Set ($18): While this wouldn’t be our top choice if you unfortunately drew the name of the office know-it-all (who will, undoubtedly, find any excuse to use these words IRL *eye roll*), this set of untranslatable words is perfect for office buds and randos alike. Because who doesn’t want to know that the Norwegian word forelsket means the euphoric feeling at the beginning of love?
2. Urban Outfitters Mobile Lens Kit ($34): Social media editors and burgeoning Insta photogs will straight-up swoon over this picture-perfect kit. Including fish-eye, wide angle and macro lenses, it’s just the thing to take their feed to the next level.
3. Leif Shop Tiny Terrarium Trinket Dish ($8): Succulents and trinkets: We all love ’em and we all have ’em. Translation: No matter who you snag these sweet little dishes for, they’re guaranteed to elicit a “No way!” Secret Santa achievement unlocked.
4. Rifle Paper Co. 2017 Herb Garden Calendar ($18): Beyond being practical, this herbaceous office essential is totally stunning. Gold foil accents and hand-illustrated florals are just the thing to kick a case of the workweek blues to the curb.
5. Oh Hello Sugar Gifts I Don’t Wanna Taco Bout It Mug ($16): Cue the taco emoji: Your coworker’s morning routine is about to take a turn for the better with this playful mug in tow. Now, if only the office would get on the Taco Tuesday train…
6. Bodum White French Press ($30): But first, coffee. Office coffee toeing the line between subpar and OMG-WTF-is-this?! Scoop this sucker up for a fellow coffee snob STAT. If you’re lucky, they just might share a cup or two with you. (Gotta love a gift that gives back!)
7. S’Well Blue Marble Water Bottle ($25): Give the gift of hydration (AKA health and flawless skin) with this pint-size bottle that’s perfect for girls and guys on the go. It’s small enough to stash in less-than-lofty bags, making it prime time for, well, just about anytime.
8. Capri Blue Iridescent Jar Candle ($28): Help them escape office woes once they punch out with a DIY calming kit. Team a jar candle with a box of tea, sweets and a homemade scrub for an easy yet thoughtful gift they’ll totally love.
9. Tzumi PocketJuice Endurance 10000 mAh Portable Charger ($18): There’s no bigger bummer than a dead battery when you’re on the go. This handy little charger, which just so happens to ring in under $20 (score!), will bring their electronics back up to speed so they can live tweet big events or snap Insta pics all day errday.
10. W&P Designs The Moscow Mule Carry On Cocktail Kit ($24): It’s five o’clock somewhere. Spice up their signature in-flight libation with a pint-size Moscow Mule kit that’ll pass through security no problem. The bold ginger syrup provides just enough oomph to keep you kickin’ through a long — and potentially stressful — flight.
11. Sit the F*ck Down and Color: Adult Swear Word Coloring Book for Stress Relief by Swear Word Coloring Book Group ($11): While the prudes in your crew might not approve, we think this hilariously sassy color book is just the thing to combat work-related stress.
12. Urban Outfitters Copper Smartphone Projector ($30): Movie night will never be the same. Who needs a TV when you have this snazzy little device on hand? Despite its basic construction, this vintage-inspired projector will change the whole Netflix-and-chill thing forever. Freshly popped popcorn and chic pajamas unfortunately not included.
13. Fig + Yarrow Rose Rhassoul Clay Mask ($23): For the girl that’s always going on about her latest beauty find, this French clay mask will seem like the holy grail. A combination of French rose and rhassoul clays deeply cleanse skin and restore its natural radiant glow. While you’re at it, buy two — you’ll have a hard time giving this gem away.
14. In the Company of Women: Inspiration and Advice from Over 100 Makers, Artists, and Entrepreneurs by Grace Bonney ($21): Give props to an inspiring woman on your team with this uplifting collection of stories from over 100 creative and influential women in charge from every walk of life. Then run out and snag yourself a copy, because this volume is about to become your working-girl bible.
15. Herschel Anchor Sleeve iPad Air ($30): Picked a techie from the crowd? This sleek iPad sleeve is most definitely on their wish list. Between the cushy padding and cutting-edge print, this protective piece nails it in every sense.
16. David’s Tea Matcha Essentials ($35): Kick the matcha habit? Never! This little kit has all the essentials to make a mean cup of the green stuff at home or at the office on the cheap — because we could all use a few extra bucks in our pocket.
17. Two Trees Botanicals Dinosaur Planter ($16): Desk swag to the Nth degree. Plants can do a lot in terms of improving mood, especially when displayed in a playful dinosaur planter. Bad days? Not even a thing.
18. This Is Ground Fan Pack Cord Tacos ($40): For your messy neighbor that can’t seem to keep their desk swag in check, consider these funky tacos a subtle hint to lock it up stat (in the nicest way possible, of course).
19. Callicrafty Minimalist Marble Notebook ($11): A chic marble notebook? We’ll take two, please and thanks.
20. The New York Times 36 Hours: Europe edited by Barbara Ireland ($40): Your work bestie deserves the best, and though it’s a bit of a splurge as far as office gifts go, this just might be the little nudge they need to finally take that much-needed vacay.
21. W&P Design Mason Jar Shaker ($29): One mason jar, endless imbibing opportunities. What’s not to love?
22. The Vintage Vogue Linea Coasters ($25): When in doubt, opt for utility. Not only do coasters always come in handy, but this vintage-inspired set is pretty easy on the eyes.
Follow us on Pinterest for more style inspo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.