It’s about that time of year when your inbox turns from business inquiries to a crowded hangout for holiday party invites. Since you’ll probably be busy trying to get down to Inbox Zero, we thought we’d save you that time spent shopping at the mall for the perfect special dress. Instead, just check out these 24 dresses that are definite contenders for any holiday party. We’d totally dress up in any of them to get in the spirit.
1. Ali Ro Ravine Dress ($298): Nothing beats a flirty fit and flare. Top it off with the most festive color out there.
2. Keepsake Resolution Dress ($85): While blush isn’t the most obvious choice, we love the unexpected pop of girliness in this adorable dress. Add a pair of classic black pumps to finish off the look.
5. Missguided Kacey Dress ($47): Opt for a classic winter white this holiday season, but add an unexpected touch with black lace trim.
6. Lulu’s Glamorous Dress ($161): Who doesn’t like pretty, shiny things?
7. Free People Liquid Shine Dress ($98): This is more of a daring look, but we’re not afraid to amp up our style. P.S. There’s a keyhole in the back, which makes it that much better.
9. Forever 21 Sequined Dress ($33): This dress puts the flair in fit and flare. Because, well, it’s 100% sequined.
11. Mango Violeta Dress ($230): Everyone needs an LBD in their wardrobe, and this one is extra suitable for your booked schedule this season. Spice up the look with bright heels or keep it classic with basic black pumps.
12. J.Crew Collection Dress ($350): This striped organza cap sleeve dress is your answer to a conservative look for any festive evening. Plus, you get double the shoe options since it features navy and black. Win-win.
14. Anthropologie Lilies Dress ($368): The sheer overlay on this silk dress makes for a romantic look we can’t pass up. Anthro, you’ve done it again.
15. Nasty Gal Savannah Dress ($228): Edgy meets glam in this cutout gold dress. No jewelry needed for this one since it’s basically an accessory in and of itself.
17. Topshop Pleated Halter ($90): We thought halter tops were a thing of the past, until we saw this pleated dress. We dig it.
18. Sachin + Babi Foil Dress ($186): Cocktail parties during this time of year call for an extra special dress, and we’ve found just the one for you. You’re welcome ;)
19. Truly You Sequin T-Shirt Dress ($104): Believe us when we say that we don’t exactly enjoy wearing uncomfortable dresses during this festive season. That’s why this metallic t-shirt dress is a top choice for us.
20. ASOS Premium Cutwork Dress ($142): Maroon seems to be the color of the season, and it’s not stopping at party dresses. How fun are those sleeves?
21. River Island Sequin Mesh Dress ($114): Forget stripes and polka dots, it’s time for an update. We think this sequin mesh patterned dress will do the trick.
22. Forever 21 Fringe Dress ($20): Time travel back to the ’20s and dress like a flapper in this dress. And it’s $20. Coincidence? We think not.
23. Forever 21 Sequin Velvet Dress ($33): Sequins, velvet and emerald? What more could you ask for in a holiday dress?
And that’s it! Which one was your favorite? Are you wearing something extra special for the holidays? Tell us in the comments below.