This year’s fall fashion is all about the boho ’70s and classic ’80s. Don’t know about you, but we can’t reminisce on the those decades without thinking of one of the most iconic accessories: the hoop earring. For the past few seasons, it’s been all about more delicate ear decor, so it’s exciting to see statement earrings coming back around in a fresh way. Take a break from those studs and check out these 16 flirty and fun styles to inspire you to “circle” back to this old-school favorite.
1. Malachite Hammered Hoops ($58): Handmade in San Francisco, these classic gold hoops get a colorful update with green malachite polka dots.
2. Feather Hoop Earrings ($45): Look at you getting your flirt on with these big, feathery hoops. If you want to make a big statement without weighing down your ears, you’ll also love these feather-light earrings.
3. Gold Teardrop ($16): A hoop doesn’t have to be circular. In fact, switching up the shape of the hoop into something more modern and geometric is a fun way to mix up the look.
4. Lendemain Hoops ($128): Channel that enviable French girl chic look with these handmade hoops covered in nautical shades and stripes. The classic blue, white and gold combo just never goes out of style.
5. Delicate Hoops ($13): Craving something a little more rustic? The tiny moving discs hanging on the hoops give these sturdy earrings a fun, modern twist.
6. Leather Tassel Earring ($38): Diamond shapes count as hoops, right? Right. When the weather gets gray, you’re going to be reaching for these super colorful “hoops” on a daily basis.
7. Lapis Teardrop Hoops ($52): The golden circles swaying from delicate blue teardrops make these a gorg boho take on traditional hoops.
8. Open Up Hoop Earrings ($18): Get a little edgy this fall with these rad almost-hoops. The thickness of the silver hoop gives the illusion of a gauge without any awkward holes.
11. Shard Hoop Earrings ($15): Keep the sunshine vibes going all autumn long with these radiant gold hoops.
12. Vanessa Hoop Earring ($18): Go geometric with these chunky hoops featuring a major triangular addition.
13. Freshwater Pearl Hoops ($12): If you’re looking for a pair of hoops that ease effortlessly from day to evening, look no further than these elegant earrings. A girl can’t go wrong with pearls, right?
14. Mismatch Hoops ($13): Take a stab at the mismatched look with these art teacher-inspired hoops. Gold, teal and wooden beads all layer together to make a colorful earring that’s not easily forgotten.
15. Geo Cutout Drop Earrings ($4): The geometric jewelry trend is still going strong, and it’s especially striking combined with the round hoop silhouette. Simple, but not boring, this sleek cutout design will add a cool touch to any outfit.
Are you jumping on the hoop-earring bandwagon? Any pairs you’ve got your eye on? Talk to us in the comments below!